Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities||When you play another Pet, all Pets get +1.|
Zookeeper is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. He costs 2 to play, and has 2/2. His ability gives all pet zombies +1 every time a pet is played.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Ability: When you play another Pet, all Pets get +1.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
When using this zombie, boost his health as many as you can, as he can survive longer. Then play as many pets as you can too. Zookeeper will increase damage for all pet zombies, causing absolute destruction to the enemies. Occasionally, Super Brainz, Professor Brainstorm, or Rustbolt may be able to obtain this from Portal Technician, Summoning or Eureka. In that case, he is less effective since the only pet zombies in classes other than Brainy and Beastly are:
(Brainy is excluded because Immorticia can simply play this on her own.)
His ability is really dangerous, so you have to try to destroy it quickly. Due to it have just two health, you can destroy this card pretty easily. If he is played in the second turn, he can't be boosted, so you can attack him without having to be aware of it receiving +1 strength.
- His card description may be a reference to the famous Konami franchise "Metal Gear Solid", where if the player gets a game over, the player can hear the catchphrase "Snaaaaake!"
- His description might also reference the fact that he has a snake as his pet.
- The Zookeeper has the shortest description in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, only having 10 characters.