Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zombucks is a currency item dropped by zombies and given to the player as rewards for completing quests and beating stages in the Road Trip mode in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. They are used in town mode to buy and upgrade buildings and to place decorations. Once the player finishes all the levels of Cadaver Cavern, they can use 3,000 Zombucks to buy a fifth seed slot for use in battles. A sixth slot can be bought once the player reaches U of Z.
Zombucks appear as dark purple banknotes with a skull in the middle. When bundled together, they are held by a light purple band with a skull on it.
Ways to earn them
- Killing zombies (not very common)
- Invading other people's towns with zombies
- Surviving a zombie sneak attack in the player's town
- Completing a Road Trip level
- Leveling up
- From Treasure Chests
- From purchasing it with gems (see below).
Ways to spend them
- Buying and upgrading buildings
- Buying decorations
- Adding seed slots
Purchasing with gems
Zombucks can be purchased with gems at the following exchange rates:
|Cost: 100 gems||Cost: 250 gems||Cost: 1,000 gems|
|420 Zombucks||1,800 Zombucks||50,400 Zombucks|
- It is a portmanteau of the words "zombie" and "bucks."
- Judged by their price, Zombucks bought with gems have the following value individually:
- 420 Zombucks for 100 gems: 4.2 Zombucks per gem
- 1,800 Zombucks for 250 gems: 7.2 Zombucks per gem
- 50,400 Zombucks for 1,000 gems: 50.4 Zombucks per gem