This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
Zombucks were a currency item dropped by zombies and given to the player as rewards for completing quests and beating stages in the Road Trip mode in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. They were used in town mode to buy and upgrade buildings and to place decorations. Once the player finished all the levels of Cadaver Cavern, they could use 3000 Zombucks to buy a fifth seed slot for use in battles. A sixth slot could also be bought once the player reaches U of Z.
Zombucks appeared as dark purple banknotes with a skull in the middle. When bundled together, they were held by a light purple band with a skull on it.
Ways to earn them
Ways to spend them
- Buying and upgrading buildings
- Buying decorations
- Adding seed slots
Purchasing with gems
Zombucks can be purchased with gems at the following exchange rates:
|Cost: 100 gems
||Cost: 250 gems
||Cost: 1000 gems
- Its name was a portmanteau of the words "zombie" and "bucks."
- Judged by their price, Zombucks bought with gems have the following value individually:
- 420 Zombucks for 100 gems: 4.2 Zombucks per gem
- 1800 Zombucks for 250 gems: 7.2 Zombucks per gem
- 50,400 Zombucks for 1000 gems: 50.4 Zombucks per gem