—'Plants vs. Zombies Facebook
Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC
|Absorbs||650 normal damage shots|
|Special|| - Creates a column of ice blocks that summon zombies when broken and protect the Zombot|
- Blows a two-lane freezing wind
- Shoots an ice shard that can kill instantly a random plant
- The large ice block nullifies damage until it is broken; can be created again after a few seconds afterwards
|Seen|| Frostbite Caves - Day 30|
Modern Day - Day 34
|Dr. Zomboss was real impressed with himself when he came up with the idea to build a weaponized woolly mammoth with the power to blast snow and ice out of its mechanical trunk. But what Dr. Zomboss didn't realize until it was too late: He's allergic to mammoth fur. Now he has to load up on allergy medication every time he wants to take the darn thing out for a spin.|
Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC is the boss of Frostbite Caves appearing in Frostbite Caves - Day 30 and Modern Day - Day 34 in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It takes up space in the two columns and three lanes farthest to the right. It uses its trunk to shoot blasts of ice into the lane in front of it. Once these ice chunks are broken, they release zombies from them. It may also launch ice shards at plants, similar to other Zombots' missile attacks. Unlike the other Zombots, this one does not move, and stays in one place the entire time, because it appears to be built into the ground, which is shown when beaten.
The mammoth mech with an ice blast from the past.
Dr. Zomboss was real impressed with himself when he came up with the idea to build a weaponized woolly mammoth with the power to blast snow and ice out of its mechanical trunk. But what Dr. Zomboss didn't realize until it was too late: He's allergic to mammoth fur. Now he has to load up on allergy medication every time he wants to take the darn thing out for a spin.
The Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC randomly performs one of the actions:
- It will create one column of ice blocks that absorb 30 damage each. If all of the tiles of the nearest lane are fully covered in ice blocks, it will fill the next closest lane. When broken, it will release random zombies, which are as follows:
- It will fire ice blocks that will destroy selected plants.
- It will blow frozen winds, up to two lanes, that will freeze your plants.
- The Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC resides in a 3x3 ice cube that absorbs 87.5 normal damage shots before breaking, revealing a stunned Zombot. During these few seconds, the plants can attack the Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC. Afterwards, the Tuskmaster quickly refreezes another large ice cube around itself as well as a fresh first lane of ice blocks.
|Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC Intro|
- Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC, Zombot Tomorrow-tron, Zombot Sharktronic Sub and Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur are the only Zombots in the first two games to completely encase Dr. Zomboss.
- Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC, along with the Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur, are the only Zombots that are based on an extinct animal.
- Though the Zombot is stationary, its Almanac entry says that it has "Hungry" speed. However, it may just refer to the speed of its attacks.
- It is the first Zombot that cannot move. Instead it uses its trunk to attack plants.
- The second one is Zombot Multi-stage Masher.
- Its eyes are different from the other Zombots, as its eyes are a very light shade of yellow and the pupils are brown and has a ring around it.
- Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC, Zombot Dark Dragon, Zombot Sharktronic Sub, and Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur are also the only Zombots with two eyes.
- Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC, Disco-tron 3000, Zombot 1000, and 8-Bit Zombie are the only zombies that have numbers in their names.
- The first two aforementioned zombies are coincidentally both robots.
- It has the longest name out of any Zombots.
- It is currently the only zombie that has a comma in its name.
- Although ice blocks made by Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC are completely different from other ice blocks, the player can still melt them using Hot Potato.
- However, the larger block around the Zombot itself cannot be melted by the Hot Potato.
- It was originally named "Zombot Mastodon-o-tron".
- The body of Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC, Zombot Dark Dragon, Zombot Sharktronic Sub and Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur cannot be seen. Coincidentally, they are based on animals.
- It is the first Zombot that does not summon Gargantuars, the second being Zombot Aerostatic Gondola.
- Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC is the only Zombot in Plants vs. Zombies 2 which has more than three abilities.
- Actually, the fourth ability is used only after Zombot is stunned.
- So far, this is the only Zombot without a lane clearing attack. This is replaced with its freezing trunk blow.
- Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC is the only boss that does not release zombies with Plant Food.
- It is the only Zombot that does not directly summon zombies.
- It is the second Zombot which had its name changed during development, with the first being the Zombot Tomorrow-tron.
- Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC can only be stunned by breaking the ice that protects it. Also, it is stunned for a longer time than others.
- In its namesake, 10,000 BC refers to the era of caveman.
- If the player does not plant at all, the Zombot will keep doing its attacks, including creating more ice block columns until the ice reaches the far left side of the lawn, in which it will stop creating ice until the blocks are destroyed.
- In the Chinese version, the player can freely plant on the ice blocks created.
- The Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC can be stalled by Stallia if it is placed right in front of it.