|Special||Missile attacks can destroy Power Tiles|
|Absorbs||2700 normal damage shots|
|Weakness|| (only when charging)|
(Chinese version only)
|Seen|| Far Future - Day 25|
Modern Day - Day 33 - Day 44
|When Dr. Zomboss is nestled into the comfy folds of his futuristic cerebral control pod he almost finds it hard to be evil. Of course once he sees a lawn full of happy plants that puts him right back where it needs to be, hungry and evil.|
Zombot Tomorrow-tron is the boss in the Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is battled in Far Future - Day 25, Modern Day - Day 33 and Modern Day - Day 44. During first two battles, it can summon all Far Future zombies except for the Future Flag Zombie, Robo-Cone Zombie, Disco-tron 3000, and the Disco Jetpack Zombie. However, in Modern Day - Day 44, this zombot instead spawns multiple different zombies from other eras. The Zombot Tomorrow-tron is capable of destroying Power Tiles through its missile attacks.
The Power Tile crushing creation from the Far Future.
Special: missile attacks can destroy Power Tiles
When Dr. Zomboss is nestled into the comfy folds of his futuristic cerebral control pod he almost finds it hard to be evil. Of course once he sees a lawn full of happy plants that puts him right back where it needs to be, hungry and evil.
The Zombot Tomorrow-tron absorbs 2700 normal damage shots and its appearance changes upon absorbing 650, 1600, and finally 2700 normal damage shots before surrendering.
The Zombot Tomorrow-tron randomly performs one of the following actions:
- It will summon zombies, depending on the phase:
- Launches a missile that can destroy plants and Power Tiles.
- In versions before the 2.4 update, it would launch multiple missiles at a time, that target all Power Tiles of one color. The missiles could not target plants off of Power Tiles.
- The Zombot will tap the ground, step back and charge towards the Player's House, killing all plants and zombies on two lanes next to each other.
- Laser Bean, Citron, and Infi-nut's Plant Food Upgrade, as well as Blovers can stop it.
|Zombot Tomorrow-tron Intro|
Plants vs. Zombies 2
Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars
- At 2,700 HP, the Zombot Tomorrow-tron is currently the toughest Zombot in the entire game, being almost twice as tough as most other Zombots and about three times as tough as the Zombot Sphinx-inator, and over four times as tough as the Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC.
- It is also the second toughest boss, the first being Knife-Wielding Swordsman in the Chinese version, with over four times health as the Zombot Sphinx-inator.
- This is probably due to the fact that powerful plants are given in the boss battle.
- Zombot Tomorrow-tron, Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC, Zombot Sharktronic Sub, and Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur are the only Zombots in the first two games to completely encase Dr. Zomboss.
- Originally, it was going to be named as Zombot Temporal-tron Mk. I.
- Zombot Tomorrow-tron is the only zombie that can destroy Power Tiles through its missile attack.
- Unlike the other Zombots, the mechanical feet are already present on the lawn when the level starts.
- Dr. Zomboss's cockpit has a futuristic protection glass, like a UFO.
- It slightly resembles the head of the original Zombot from Plants vs. Zombies.
- Before the 2.4 update, the Zombot used to only attack Power Tiles.
- When it targeted Power Tiles before the 2.4 update, the color and symbol of the Power Tiles will appear on its eye.
- Citron's attack can still hit the Zombot Tomorrow-tron in mid-air.
- This also happens with the Zombot War Wagon on Modern Day - Day 32.
- If Zombot Tomorrow-tron is defeated and the player collects the prize, any Citrons in the two lanes it occupies will shoot at it before it disappears.
- It has a different stunning animation than the other Zombots.
- When Dr. Zomboss is about to attach to the mechanical feet, the Zombot's eye will look down on the ground for a moment.
- Zombot Tomorrow-tron appears in the intro of Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars where it defeats all of the player's plants (except the Gatling Pea) on the player's frontyard in nighttime.
- It is the first Zombot in Plants vs. Zombies 2 that is able to fly (without its legs). The other two are Zombot Dark Dragon and Zombot Aerostatic Gondola.
- This is the last Zombot to use the original design of the Plants vs. Zombies 2 Zombots.
- In Dr. Zomboss's cockpit, you can see a mechanical brain.
- In the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, it along with the Zombot Plank Walker and the Zombot War Wagon were not added until the 1.8.0 update.
- Sometimes, the player can't read his almanac entry after completing Far Future - Day 25. To read, simply replay and win the level again.
- In the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, the Zombot is stunned when being affected by E.M.Peach.