Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not to be confused with Dr. Zomboss.
|Tribe||Science Gargantuar Trick|
|Abilities||Bounce all Plants on the Ground.|
|Don't make him put his foot down!|
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Science Gargantuar Trick
- Abilities: Bounce all Plants on the Ground.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
Don't make him put his foot down!
- ▲ Ability change: Bounce all Plants and Zombies on the Ground. → Bounce all Plants on the Ground.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Uncommon → Premium - Rare
This trick can change the tide of the game if you are outnumbered against plants with immense strength, health, or are just plain annoying to handle. However, you'll have to survive long enough to use this, and in battlefields with fewer Ground lanes, it gets much less effective. In missions without ground lanes like A Shadow Falls, don't use this trick, as it will be a waste of a card.
If you have many plants on the ground when this is played, do not worry too much, as you can play most of them again the next turn, as long as you have a lot of sun.
- If the card is placed near the zombies, only the legs from the Zombot will appear.
- This is because there are no sprites for the upper parts of the Zombot.
- Its description is based off of the phrase "Putting your foot down", which means to firmly tell someone to do or not do something.