- Not to be confused with Dr. Zomboss.
|Tribe||Science Gargantuar Trick|
|Abilities||Bounce all Plants on the Ground.|
|Don't make him put his foot down!|
Zombot Stomp is a premium rare zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 7 to play, and its ability gives the Bounce effect to all plants that are on ground lanes.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribes: Science Gargantuar Trick
- Ability: Bounce all Plants on the Ground.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
Don't make him put his foot down!
- ▲ Ability change: Bounce all Plants and Zombies on the Ground. → Bounce all Plants on the Ground.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Uncommon → Premium - Rare
This trick can easily change the tide of the game if you are outnumbered against plants with immense strength, health, or are just plain annoying to handle. However, you'll have to survive long enough to use this on turn 7, and in fields with little to no ground lanes, it gets much less effective such as in A Shadow Falls.
Due to the fact that this only Bounces all plants on the ground, it can be really useful if you have played strong zombies like Surprise Gargantuar on ground lanes. This can be a great opportunity for you to do some heavy damage to your opponent. This trick can also be useful if there are certain environments that require plants to activate their abilities, such as The Red Plant-It or Venus Flytraplanet.
You can also have your opponent end up with 10 cards by Bouncing the plants, making them unable to block any attacks (Mill) until the next turn, in addition to not drawing an extra card next round. Using this when there are many Pineclones on the field will make it hard for your opponent to win, as they have to deal with the massive hand of Pineclones that are expensive, have no Team-Up trait, and make them unable to block as well.
If you want to play this trick earlier, you can use Gargologist or Zombology Teacher to reduce its price to 5 or 6 brains respectively as Neptuna, or Gentleman Zombie as Super Brainz or Huge-Gigantacus to get more brains.
If you have many plants on the ground when this is played, do not worry too much, as you can play most of them again the next turn, as long as you have a lot of sun.
However, if there are strong zombies on the ground, you are going to want to deal with them. It is best to play tricks like Doom-Shroom or Lawnmower to destroy them, weaken them by playing The Great Zucchini, or straight out prevent or hinder Zombot Stomp from being played by playing Brainana, Dark Matter Dragonfruit, or even Forget-Me-Nuts.
This trick is also a good counter against The Red Plant-It or Venus Flytraplanet, so think of another way if your strategy relies on either of them.
- If the card is played on the zombies' side, only the legs of the Zombot appear.
- This is because there are no sprites and assets for the upper parts of the Zombot.
- Its description is based on the phrase "Putting your foot down," which means to firmly tell someone to do or not do something.
- It has the longest animation out of any trick, next to Maniacal Laugh and Gargantuars' Feast.
- Zombot Stomp, Knight of the Living Dead and Rodeo Gargantuar are all tied for the most expensive Premium - Rare cards in the game.
- It is the only one out of the three that is both not in the Hearty class and a trick.