- Not to be confused with Dr. Zomboss.
|Tribe||Science Gargantuar Trick|
|Abilities||Bounce all Plants on the Ground.|
|Don't make him put his foot down!|
Zombot Stomp is a premium rare zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 7 to play, and its ability gives the Bounce effect to all plants that are on ground lanes.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribes: Science Gargantuar Trick
- Ability: Bounce all Plants on the Ground.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
Don't make him put his foot down!
- ▲ Ability change: Bounce all Plants and Zombies on the Ground. → Bounce all Plants on the Ground.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Uncommon → Premium - Rare
This trick can change the tide of the game if you are outnumbered against plants with immense strength, health, or are just plain annoying to handle. However, you'll have to survive long enough to use this, and in battlefields with fewer ground lanes, it gets much less effective such as in A Shadow Falls.
If you have many plants on the ground when this is played, do not worry too much, as you can play most of them again the next turn, as long as you have a lot of sun.
- If the card is played on the zombies' side, only the legs of the Zombot appear.
- This is because there are no sprites for the upper parts of the Zombot.
- Its description is based off of the phrase "Putting your foot down," which means to firmly tell someone to do or not do something.