Zombot Sharktronic Sub
|Special|| Mouth turbine can pull plants to it|
Summoned zombie sharks can consume plants
|Absorbs||2100 normal damage shots|
|Weakness||(only when inhaling)|
|Seen|| Big Wave Beach - Day 32|
Modern Day - Day 33
|The Zombot Sharktronic Sub is a true labor of love. Dr. Zomboss obsessed over every detail of the aquatic mechanism of doom as he worked on it day in and day out from the wee hours of the morning until well after dark. He carefully handcrafted the shark's nearly impenetrable skin. He shaved each razor-sharp tooth to a point by hand. And he painstakingly installed the lethal plant-consuming fan inside the machines' horrific maw all by himself. Zomboss shed more than one tear of joy when his masterpiece was complete. Say what you will about the evil genius, but he is quite passionate about his projects.|
The ravenous engine of carnage from the murky depths.
Special: mouth turbine can pull plants to it
Special: summoned zombie sharks can consume plants
The Zombot Sharktronic Sub is a true labor of love. Dr. Zomboss obsessed over every detail of the aquatic mechanism of doom as he worked on it day in and day out from the wee hours of the morning until well after dark. He carefully handcrafted the shark's nearly impenetrable skin. He shaved each razor-sharp tooth to a point by hand. And he painstakingly installed the lethal plant-consuming fan inside the machines' horrific maw all by himself. Zomboss shed more than one tear of joy when his masterpiece was complete. Say what you will about the evil genius, but he is quite passionate about his projects.
The Zombot Sharktronic Sub approximately absorbs 2100 normal damage shots and its appearance changes upon absorbing 500, 1200, and finally at 2100 normal damage shots when it is defeated.
The Zombot Sharktronic Sub randomly performs one of the following actions:
- It will summon zombies, depending on the phase.
- First phase:
- Second phase:
- Third phase:
- Pompadour Conehead
- Pompadour Buckethead
- Bikini Conehead
- Surfer Zombie
- Octo Zombie
- Fourth phase (Chinese version only):
- Octo Zombie
- Shell Zombie
- Deep Sea Gargantuar
- Pompadour Conehead
- It will summon sharks to eat plants that are in the water.
- It will activate the mouth turbines, which pull plants as well as zombies into it and destroys them in two rows in front of the turbine. This attack can be stopped if it sucks up a Tangle Kelp.
- It, Zombot Tomorrow-tron, Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC, and Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur are the only Zombots in the first two games to completely encase Dr. Zomboss.
- It is the second Zombot to be based on an animal and at the same time, not four-legged while the first is Zombot Dark Dragon and the third being Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC.
- It summons all Big Wave Beach zombies except Fisherman Zombie and Beach Flag Zombie.
- However, in the promotional picture, it has Zombot Sharktronic Sub with Fisherman Zombies, even though it does not spawn those zombies.
- It loses its teeth and dorsal fin when defeated. The cabin that Dr. Zomboss occupies will also be flooded with water, and he appears to be saying something inside.
- Octopi, plants behind them, and Lily Pads cannot be sucked in by Zombot Sharktronic Sub's mouth turbine.
- Its full body cannot be seen. This is shared with the Zombot Dark Dragon, Zombot Tuskmaster 10,000 BC and Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur. However, Zombot Dark Dragon's full body is seen on the Boss Battle tileset.
- When it is submerged, it cannot be damaged.
- A glitch can occur where the its turbine will not get stuck when sucking in a Tangle Kelp.
- Unlike most Zomboss creations, the charge attack does not include the creation performing a running dash across two adjacent rows.
- It has the longest almanac entry out of any zombie.
- A glitch can occur where it does not move at all, and attacks from plants do not damage it.
- Its intro music is from the Ancient Egypt Dr. Zomboss intro.
- It is on land in the Almanac in the Chinese version.
- Despite Lily Pads being immune to Zombot Sharktronic Sub's mouth turbine attack, it can still be killed if placed on the sixth column in the third or fourth lane, where the Zombot would resurface for the last time before exploding.
- This means Zombot Sharktronic Sub can only kill two Lily Pads per battle.
- It is immune to Shrinking Violet and its Plant Food effect, most likely because the fight against it would become too easy.
- Additionally, it is also immune to Stunion's stunning effect if it's planted in front of the Zombot.