Zombot Plank Walker is a premium legendary zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 8 to play, and has 6/6. It has the Amphibious and Strikethrough traits, and its ability makes two random pirate zombies, excluding another Zombot Plank Walker, on random lanes.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribes: Pirate Science Zombie
- Traits: Amphibious, Strikethrough
- Ability: When played: Make two other random Pirates in random lanes.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Legendary
Deploying Pirates here, there and everywhere.
- ▲ Strength change: 5 → 6
- ▲ Health change: 3 → 6
- ▲ Brain cost change: 9 → 8
- ▲ Trait added: Strikethrough
- Ability change: When played: Make 1/1 Swabbies with Amphibious in every lane. All pirates get +2/+2. → When played: Make two other random pirates in random lanes.
- Description change: Was originally Swabbies here, there and everywhere.
This zombie is very dangerous alone since it alone has above average stats and the Strikethrough trait. In addition, it can make 2 other pirate zombies, two of which are legendary (Barrel of Deadbeards and Shieldcrusher Viking). However, while it can make these 2 legendaries, it can also make weaker ones like Swabbie or Imp Commander. It is best to play this on the aquatic lane as it can trouble your opponent and grant it immunity to some powerful plants and instant-kill tricks like Super-Phat Beets or Lawnmower. Otherwise, if you play Zombot Plank Walker in any other lane, it may make one of the two pirates on the aquatic lane, which will always be a Swabbie as he is the only pirate that can be made on an aquatic lane (it cannot make another Zombot Plank Walker).
For extra information, here is the list of pirates Zombot Plank Walker can make:
- Swashbuckler Zombie
- Imp Commander
- Barrel Roller Zombie
- Imp-Throwing Gargantuar
- Barrel of Deadbeards
- Captain Deadbeard
- Shieldcrusher Viking
If you want to wreak even more havoc, use this with Swashbuckler Zombie since he will boost Zombot Plank Walker every time it attacks due to its Strikethrough trait, or Gadget Scientist to do bonus attacks due to its science tribe, however, only Super Brainz can pull it off. To make this already dangerous zombie even more threatening, use Mixed-Up Gravedigger. When Zombot Plank Walker emerges, it will make two more pirates, provided there is space for them. In addition, your opponent will not know where it will emerge. Use the Zombot Plank Walker in the aquatic lane to reduce your chances to get a Swabbie.
Zombot Plank Walker is really dangerous as it will instantly do huge damage to all plants, including plants with the Team-Up trait, as well as you. To lower or avoid the amount of high damage, use Water Balloons or Weed Whack to lower Zombot Plank Walker's stats, or Freeze it to buy some time. But for most, try to use instant-kill cards like Squash. Although most likely, if the two random pirates made is at least a Shieldcrusher Viking, you want to destroy that first. Otherwise, you may not block any attacks at all. Doom-Shroom can help destroy Zombot Plank Walker, as well as made pirates that are very powerful including Shieldcrusher Viking. Unless you need to stall or it can ensure your victory, do not Bounce this zombie as it can be replayed to make even more pirates, which would increase the likelihood of a Shieldcrusher Viking being made.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Zombot Plank Walker (PvZH).
- The zombie controlling the machine is an Imp Commander.
- However, the Imp Commander on Zombot Plank Walker sounds different from the original.
- It is one of the two Zombots from Plants vs. Zombies 2 which appear in this game, with the other being Zombot Sharktronic Sub.
- Coincidentally, both are Premium - Legendary zombies, are in the science tribe, are in the Sneaky class, and have the Amphibious trait.
- Even if there is an Imp Commander controlling Zombot Plank Walker, it is not in the Imp tribe, which means it does not benefit from Imp Commander or Toxic Waste Imp. This also goes with Zombot Sharktronic Sub.
- There is also Zombot 1000, which is loosely based on the Zombot in Plants vs. Zombies.
- It has the highest strength out of any fighter with Strikethrough.
- There was a glitch where Zombot Plank Walker became immortal when Swashbuckler Zombie is on the field, as Swashbuckler Zombie's ability animation played before Zombot Plank Walker could play its destroyed animation.
- However, it could still be destroyed by instant-kill tricks.