- For the ability in the Garden Warfare spin-off series, see Zombot Drone.
- For the zombie operating the drone in the Garden Warfare spin-off series, see Engineer.
Zombot Drone Engineer is a basic common zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Brainy class. It costs 2 to play, and has 1/3. It has the Gravestone trait, and its ability gives a science zombie +1 every time it does damage. This ability persists until all Zombot Drone Engineers are removed from the field.
- Class: Brainy
- Tribes: Science Mustache Zombie
- Trait: Gravestone
- Ability: Whenever a Science Zombie does damage, that Zombie gets +1.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
He's not entirely sure how to fly this thing.
- ▲ Trait added: Gravestone
- Set - Rarity change: Premium - Rare → Basic - Common
This zombie shines in a deck filled with science zombies, and is very useful in conjunction with the Gadget Scientist, as it makes all science zombies do a bonus attack, essentially doubling the buff before the combat phase. Good science zombies to use with this are Zombot Sharktronic Sub, Zombot Plank Walker, and Zombot 1000, as they have high base strength, and gets even stronger with this.
This zombie can easily become a threat, so it is good to destroy it as early as possible. You can use cheap cards like the Whack-a-Zombie, Berry Blast and Meteor Strike can easily deal with this card. You can also use a Grave Buster in the same turn, since it costs 2 sun.
- The zombie's appearance and way of attack is based on the first game of the Garden Warfare spin-off series, where Engineers deploy Zombot Drones to attack the plants.
- They also have the design from Garden Warfare, instead of the newer Garden Warfare 2 design, as the Garden Warfare 2 design lacks a mustache.