- For other uses, see Zombot.
Zombot Vulture Fighter is the boss in the Sky City in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is battled in Sky City - Ultimate Challenge. It covers only one lane, unlike all of the other bosses in the Chinese version, and can call any Sky City zombie except for Flag Pilot Zombie, Transport Boat and Missile Zombie on the lawn. It can attack with its wings and legs (first and second stage) or with its gun or two electrodes which create an electric current (third stage). As a bonus attack, it can also kill plants in front of it with its beak.
Zombot Vulture Fighter
秃鹫战机 (Zombot Vulture Fighter)
呼风唤雨, 电闪雷鸣, 僵尸界的天空王者!
僵尸博士通宵两晚的的研究成果, 使用了僵尸界最前沿的仿生机械技术, 在秃鹫战机的发布会上赢得了热烈的掌声, 听说有不少僵尸手都拍掉了。
In wind or rain, lightning or thunder, comes the zombie king of the sky!Dr. Zomboss spent two days overnight researching, using the zombie industry's most cutting-edge bionic mechanical technology, the Zombot Vulture Fighter's release earned much applause, so much that it is heard that a few zombies clapped so hard until their hands dropped off.
The Zombot Vulture Fighter randomly performs one of the following actions:
- It will summon zombies, depending on the phase.
- During the first two phases, it will use its wings to create a whirlwind, killing all plants and zombies in a row.
- During the first two phases, it will use its legs to take out any 2 plants on land.
- It will use its beak to destroy a plant in front of it. (Phase 2 only)
- During phase 3, it will also use its gun to shoot out tons of bullets in a curve pattern that damages plants very quickly, which can entirely break the player's defenses. Those shots do not get past invincible plants.
- During phase 3, it will throw out two electrodes which creates an electric current which covers 3 lanes, slowly moves forward and strikes lightning into all plants in 3 rows. After one electrode is destroyed, the other one will turn itself into a spinning fan that covers 2 lanes which simply blocks damage. Both electrodes can take damage.
- It is the only Zombot that drastically changes its appearance between phases, as the entire body dropped off after the second phrase.
- Putting a Loquat in front of the Zombot in the third phase will block a lot of bullets as if the Loquat was indestructible. This can help save plants from the bullets.
- Before the 1.9.0 update, the boss was unplayable without hacking as it was unfinished. The unfinished form had a few differences with the current version.
- In Phases 1 and 2, its whirlwind attack does not affect anything and its legs can take out plants in a 3x2 area.
- In Phase 3, it only has one attack, which is shooting 5 cannonballs to take out flying plants and damage the ship, because it has became merely a fighter jet.
- It is currently the largest Zombot in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- It's unknown that how can it still remain in air when defeated, as there's no ground underneath.