|First seen||Sky City - Ultimate Challenge|
Zombot Battle Eagle-tron is the boss in the Sky City in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is battled in Sky City - Ultimate Challenge. It covers 2 lanes and can call any Sky City zombie except for Flag Pilot Zombie, Transport Boat and Missile Zombie on the lawn. It can attack with its wings and legs (first and second stage) or with its gun or 2 electrodes which creates an electric current (third stage).
The Zombot Battle Eagle-tron randomly performs one of the following actions:
- It will summon zombies, depending on the phase.
- It will use its wings to create a whirlwind, killing all plants and zombies in a row.
- During the first two phases, it will use its legs to take out any 2 plants on land.
- It will also use its gun to shoot out tons of bullets in a curve pattern that damages plants, which can break the player's defenses entirely.
- During the third phase, it will throw out two electrodes which creates an electric current which covers 3 lanes, slowly moves forward, killing all plants in 3 rows. After one electrode is destroyed, the other one will turn itself into a spinning fan that covers 2 lanes which simply blocks damage. Both electrodes can take damage.
|1||Attacks two plants randomly with its legs, attacks plants with its wings|
|2||Attacks two plants randomly with its legs, attacks plants with its wings|
|3||Attacks plants with electrodes and bullets.|
- It is the only Zombot, that drastically changes its appearance between phases.
- Before the 1.9.0 update, the boss was unplayable without hacking as it was unfinished. The unfinished form had a few differences with the current version.
- In Phase 1 and 2, its whirlwind attack does not affect anything and its legs can take out plants in a 3x2 area.
- In Phase 3, it only has one attack, which is shooting 5 cannonballs to take out flying plants and damage the ship.