Zombot's Wrath is a premium rare zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 3 to play, and its ability does 3 damage to a selected plant or the plant hero. However, if there is a zombie in every lane, 6 damage will be done to it instead.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Science Gargantuar Trick
- Abilities: Do 3 damage. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does double damage.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
Dr. Zomboss believes that there's no problem that can't be solved by a giant robot.
- ▲ Ability change: "Do 2 damage to a Plant. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does 6 damage instead." → "Do 3 damage. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does double damage."
- ▼ Brain cost change: 2 → 3.
Normally, this is a more expensive and less cost-effective version of Bungee Plumber. However, when all lanes are filled with zombies, this is an amazing trick that can heavily damage and destroy a plant or the plant hero.
The downside of this trick is that it is quite difficult to look after all 5 Zombies and keep any of them from being destroyed or bounced. Also, on a normal lawn, there is an aquatic lane, requiring a zombie with Amphibious, which is a trait only Beastly or Sneaky Zombies have. This means that it is going to be difficult for Professor Brainstorm or Z-Mech to use this trick to its max potential.
However, there is one Crazy Zombie that can summon Amphibious Zombies: the Imp-Throwing Gargantuar, which can make Swabbies in aquatic lanes. Also, on special battlefields with no aquatic lanes, even the aforementioned Heroes can use this as easily as Electric Boogaloo or Impfinity.
- Zombot's Wrath and Gargantuars' Feast are the only cards to feature Dr. Zomboss.
- Coincidentally, both of them are tricks from the Crazy class.
- If one looks at Dr. Zomboss while this trick is being played, he presses a red button and pulls a red lever in order to activate the Zombot's attack.
- The fireball it fires is a reference to the fireball that the original Zombot fires in Plants vs. Zombies.