Zombot's Wrath is a premium rare zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Crazy class. It costs 3 to play, and its ability does 3 damage to a selected plant or the plant hero unless there is a zombie on every lane, which in that case, 6 damage is done to the target instead.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribes: Science Gargantuar Trick
- Ability: Do 3 damage. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does double damage.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
Dr. Zomboss believes that there's no problem that can't be solved by a giant robot.
- ▲ Ability change: "Do 2 damage to a Plant. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does 6 damage instead" → "Do 3 damage. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does double damage"
- ▼ Brain cost change: 2 → 3
Normally, Zombot's Wrath is a more expensive and less cost-effective version of Bungee Plumber. Its use is relatively similar: The player can use it to snipe potentially dangerous plants like Sunflower, Pea Pod and Doubled Mint, or use it to deliver the killing blow and/or bait out the enemy hero's Super-Block Meter block.
If the player is using Z-Mech, it is wise to combine Zombot's Wrath with Gargologist as it becomes much more cost effective, able to deal 3 damage for 1. This effectively makes Zombot's Wrath a direct upgrade to Bungee Plumber as long as a Gargologist stays on the field.
The card's secondary effect can potentially make it one of the most powerful straight damage option in the entire game, but it is balanced by the sheer difficulty of fielding and maintaining zombies on every lane. This is not helped by the fact that of all the Crazy heroes, only Electric Boogaloo and Impfinity gets reliable access to Amphibious minions, while Professor Brainstorm and Z-Mech have to rely on Imp-Throwing Gargantuar, Gargantuars' Feast and Eureka. Therefore, it should be assumed that this secondary effect would never come into effect, and the player should not try to fully commit to making it work. The player's best bet for the task however would be Impfinity: Not only does his signature superpower allow for potential Amphibious zombies early on, his abundant supply of cheap Sneaky Imps and Imp Commander could allow the player to get cards quickly in order to swarm the battlefield.
- It and Gargantuars' Feast are the only cards to feature Dr. Zomboss.
- Coincidentally, both of them are tricks from the Crazy class.
- If one looks at Dr. Zomboss while this trick is being played, he presses a red button and pulls a red lever in order to activate the Zombot's attack.
- The fireball it fires is a reference to the fireball that the original Zombot fires in Plants vs. Zombies.