Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zomboss Test Lab II is the second Zomboss Test Lab II level of Far Future in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. In this level, there are plants on the lawn, and the player has to defeat them in order to beat the level. They can "plant" zombies to overcome and eat all the plants, similar to I, Zombie in the original game. Unlike I, Zombie, the player has to defeat all the plants on the screen, instead of eating the brains. Every plant that is killed by a zombie gives the player 150 sun. Unlike the sun given by only Sunflowers in I, Zombie in the first game. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets a star.
This Brain Buster requires a very careful approach before directly placing a zombie on-screen. Like a military base that is seemingly impenetrable, study the pattern of the plants. Look for any passages to breach the base perimeters, then execute the final act. You must find ways to eat all the plants and must have a good understanding of the abilities of both plants and zombies. For example, if a row has only a few Peashooters, it is safe to say that planting a Future Buckethead Zombie or a Shield Zombie will earn you enough sun for another attack, and make you closer to completing the level. You cannot take back zombies you placed, so you must plan wisely according to your amount of sun. Otherwise, you will end up losing. Try to put basic zombies next to Potato Mines so you will get 150 sun.
Note: It was done under this setup. (You have 300 sun)
|Repeater||Repeater||Heavenly Peach||Snapdragon||Potato mine||Plantable square||Plantable square||Plantable square||Plantable square|
|Kernel-pult||Kernel-pult||Kernel-pult||Snow Pea||Potato Mine||Plantable square||Plantable square||Plantable square||Plantable square|
|Winter Melon||Snapdragon||Snapdragon||Snapdragon||Iceberg Lettuce||Plantable square||Plantable square||Plantable square||Plantable square|
|Kernel-pult||Kernel-pult||Kernel-pult||Winter Melon||Tall-nut||Plantable square||Plantable square||Plantable square||Plantable square|
|Winter Melon||Winter Melon||Winter Melon||Snapdragon||Tall-nut||Plantable square||Plantable square||Plantable square||Plantable square|
How to clear this stage:
- Plant a Basic zombie on the middle row and a shield zombie on the second row. You now have 575 sun. (Although you can plant 2 Basic zombies on the top and second row to save 25 sun. However, the basic zombie on the second row might die before he can reach the potato mine due to being buttered)
- Plant a mecha-football zombie on the bottommost row. You now have 825 sun (850 if you used 3 basic zombies at step 1)
- Plant a shield zombie on the bottommost row and then a mecha-football zombie on the fourth row. You should now have 950 sun (975 sun)
- Plant a mecha-football zombie on the topmost lane. You now have 1050 sun. (1075 sun)
- Plant a shield zombie on the topmost lane and then a mecha-football zombie on the second lane. You now have 1025 sun. (1050 sun)
- Plant mecha-football zombies on the middle row.
- You won.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name