- For other uses, see Yeti.
|Abilities|| When Played: Add a Yeti Lunchbox into your hand.|
End of turn: Bounce this Yeti.
|Enjoys warm hugs.|
Zombie Yeti is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. It costs 3 to play, and has 3/3. Its ability gives the zombie hero a Yeti Lunchbox when played, as well as Bouncing itself at the end of the turn it was played.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Abilities: When Played: Add a Yeti Lunchbox into your hand. End of turn: Bounce this Yeti.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
Enjoys warm hugs.
Since this automatically bounces itself, it is not recommended to boost this zombie unless it is enough to destroy a dangerous plant in its lane, or to contribute enough damage to finish off the plant hero. Otherwise, this can be continuously played to earn a cheap trick and boost Cat Lady and Zookeeper every turn since this part of the Pet Tribe.
Do not plant anything that does a total of less than 3 damage, since it will return to full health the next turn if you do not destroy it. Try using Whack-a-Zombie or Chomper to instantly destroy it. Try not to bounce this yourself unless this is preventing you from finishing off the zombie hero, since the opposition will gain yet another Yeti Lunchbox.
- Its description is a reference to Olaf from the movie wikipedia:Frozen, a snowman created by Elsa who likes giving out warm hugs.
- Its namesake is from its original debut, while its appearance and a reference to the lunchbox is from its Plants vs. Zombies 2 variant.