Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses, see Yeti.
|Abilities|| When Played: Add a Yeti Lunchbox into your hand.|
End of turn: Bounce this Yeti.
|Enjoys warm hugs.|
Zombie Yeti is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. He costs 3 to play, and has 3/3. When played, he gives the zombie hero a Yeti Lunchbox, as well as Bouncing himself at the end of the turn he was played.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Abilities: When Played: Add a Yeti Lunchbox into your hand. End of turn: Bounce this Yeti.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
Enjoys warm hugs.
Since this automatically bounces himself, it is not recommended to boost this zombie unless it is enough to destroy a dangerous plant in its lane, or to contribute enough damage to finish off the plant hero. Otherwise, this can be continuously played to earn a cheap trick and boost Cat Lady and Zookeeper every turn since this part of the pet tribe.
Do not plant anything that does a total of less than 3 damage, since he will return to full health the next turn if you do not destroy him. Try using Whack-a-Zombie or Chomper to instantly destroy him. Try not to bounce this yourself unless this is preventing you from finishing off the zombie hero, since the opposition will gain yet another Yeti Lunchbox should they use Teleport (though only Immorticia can use this combo).
- His description is a reference to Olaf from the movie Frozen, a snowman created by Elsa who likes giving out warm hugs.
- His namesake is from his original debut, while his appearance and a reference to the lunchbox is from his Plants vs. Zombies 2 variant.
- His ability to bounce back into your hand is a reference to how it would try to flee from you in the main series games.