Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick is a Pool mini-game in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition where both plants and zombies are twice as fast as normal.
There is a high concentration of Pole Vaulting Zombies on this level. This mini-game is not available in the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSiWare versions.
Snow Peas, Kernel-pults, Ice-shrooms, and Winter Melons are useful here because they slow down and paralyze the zombies, as the zombies move faster than normal. Tall-nuts are also useful because they block the jumping zombies: Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombies. Split Peas and Gloom-shrooms can also be used instead of Tall-nuts because they can still attack Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombie after jumping over them. Planting cheap plants, like the Lily Pad, Puff-shroom and Sunflower, can stall the jumping zombies if necessary. You can also use your strategy for a normal Pool level and strategies against Pole Valuting Zombies, but you should beware of the speed that the level is played so you can't react too quickly.
- The only thing not sped up is the music.
- Using a speedhack can make any level as fast as this one.
- A speedhack can also make this level's speed normal.
- The name is a reference to Jack Be Nimble, an English nursery rhyme.
- In this level, zombies slowed down by freezing plants move at the speed of themselves on a normal level.
- This indicates that the zombies move at 2X speed.
- The mini-game icon pictures Pole Vaulting Zombie.
- Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick, It's Raining Seeds, and Bobsled Bonanza are the only mini-games that have four flags.
- According to the LawnStrings, this mini-game's unused name is "Zombies on Speed," speed being slang for amphetamine, methamphetamine and substituted amphetamines, all of which are illegal drugs.
- If the player uses a cheat engine, he or she will find that it closely resembles the speed hack.
- Using a cheat engine, this mini-game can be played in normal speed by adjusting the speed to 0.5 using speed hack.
- In Plants vs. Zombies 2, the Turbo Button can be used to speed up any level, and can be toggled at will, although it will turn off if a zombie is too close to the Player's House or at the end of any level, although the Turbo Button can still be used at these times.
- †: Strategy page