Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies|
|Difficulty|| Medium-hard (PC)|
Very hard (home console)
|First time||A Trophy|
|Replaying||A Money Bag|
|<< Levels >>|
Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick is a Pool mini-game where both plants and zombies are twice as fast as normal. There is a high concentration of Pole Vaulting Zombies on this level. This mini-game is not available in the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSiWare versions.
Snow Peas, Kernel-pults, Ice-shrooms, and Winter Melons are useful here because they slow down and paralyze the zombies, as the zombies move faster than normal. Tall-nuts are also useful because they block the jumping zombies: Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombies. Split Peas and Gloom-shrooms can also be used instead of Tall-nuts because they can still attack Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombie after jumping over them. Planting cheap plants, like the Lily Pad and Sunflower, can stall the jumping zombies if necessary. You can also use your strategy for a normal Pool level and strategies against Pole Valuting Zombies, but you should beware of the speed that the level is played.
- The name is a reference to Jack Be Nimble, an English nursery rhyme.
- In this level, the zombies slowed down by freezing plants move at the speed of themselves on a normal level.
- The picture of this mini-game's icon is the Pole Vaulting Zombie.
- This, It's Raining Seeds, and Bobsled Bonanza are the only mini-games that have four flags.
- According to the LawnStrings, this mini-game's unused name is "Zombies on Speed", speed being slang for amphetamine, methamphetamine and substituted amphetamines, all of which are illegal drugs.
- If the player uses a cheat engine, he or she will find that it closely resembles the speed hack.
- Using cheat engine, this mini-game can be played in normal speed by adjusting the speed to 0.5 using speed hack.
- In Plants vs. Zombies 2, the Turbo Button can be used to speed up any level, and can be toggled at will, although it will turn off if a zombie is too close to the player's house or at the end of any level, although the Turbo Button can still be used at these times.
- †: Strategy page