Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick is a Pool mini-game in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition where both plants and zombies are twice as fast as normal.
Snow Peas, Kernel-pults, Ice-shrooms, and Winter Melons are useful here because they slow down and paralyze the zombies, as the zombies move faster than normal. Tall-nuts are also useful because they block the jumping zombies: Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombies. Split Peas and Gloom-shrooms can also be used instead of Tall-nuts because they can still attack Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombie after jumping over them. Planting cheap plants, like the Lily Pad, Puff-shroom and Sunflower, can stall the jumping zombies if necessary. You can also use your strategy for a normal Pool level and strategies against Pole Vaulting Zombies, but you should beware of the speed that the level is played so you can't react too quickly.
- The only thing not sped up is the music.
- Using a speedhack can make any level as fast as this one.
- A speedhack can also make this level's speed normal.
- The name is a reference to Jack Be Nimble, an English nursery rhyme.
- In this level, zombies slowed down by freezing plants move at the speed of themselves on a normal level.
- This indicates that the zombies move at 2X speed.
- The mini-game icon pictures Pole Vaulting Zombie.
- The PC icon shows Pole Vaulting Zombie's in-game appearance, although other versions show its HD picture.
- It, It's Raining Seeds, and Bobsled Bonanza are the only mini-games that have four flags.
- According to the LawnStrings, this mini-game's unused name is "Zombies on Speed," speed being slang for amphetamine, methamphetamine, and substituted amphetamines, all of which are illegal drugs.
- This is probably why the name was unused, but it could be just an internal name.
- This mini-game is most likely absent from the Nintendo DS/Nintendo DSiWare version likely due to the DS itself. The zombies would be too small to see.
- If the player uses a Cheat Engine, he or she will find that it closely resembles the speed hack.
- Using a Cheat Engine, this mini-game can be played in normal speed by adjusting the speed to 0.5 using speed hack.
- This mini-game is much easier on a mobile device, as the player can move their fingers around to plant faster than they can move their mouse cursor on a computer.
- †: Strategy page