| Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick
|Difficulty||Medium-Hard (PC), Easy-Medium (iOS and PS Vita), Very Hard (Xbox and PS3)
Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick is a Pool mini-game where both plants and zombies are twice as fast as normal. There is a high concentration of Pole Vaulting Zombies on this level.
See Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick/Strategies
Snow Peas, Kernel-pults, Ice-shrooms, and Winter Melons are useful here because they slow down and stop the zombies that move fast in this Mini-game. Tall-nuts are also useful because they block the jumping zombies: Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombies. Split Peas and Gloom-shrooms can also be used because they can still attack Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombie after jumping so Tall-nuts are not really needed. Planting simple and cheap plants, like Lily Pad and Sunflower, can distract the jumping zombies.
Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick in action
Another starfruit strategy by William7777
A strategy involving Winter Melons and Cattails
- The name is a reference to Jack be Nimble, an English nursery rhyme.
- In this level, zombies slowed down by freezing plants move at the speed of themselves on a normal level.
- Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick is not available on the DS, due to the fact it would make it near impossible because of the naturally fast graphics of the DS.
- The picture of this mini-game's icon is the Pole Vaulting Zombie.
- This level is good for obtaining the achievement Sunny Days, because it has 4 flags, sun falls from the sky faster and Sunflowers also produce Sun twice as fast.
- This mini-game is easier in the iOS version, due to the fingers being more agile and faster than mice and controllers.
- The four movement-restricted plants (Snow Pea, Ice-shroom, Kernel-pult and Winter Melon) sees a lot of use here, since the zombies are very fast, especially the Dolphin Rider Zombie.
- Tall-nuts are useful here because there are jumping zombies: Pole Vaulting Zombie and Dolphin Rider Zombie.
- Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick, It's Raining Seeds and Bobsled Bonanza are the only mini-games that have four flags.
- According to the LawnStrings, this mini-game's unused name is "Zombies on Speed".
- In the French version, this mini-game is called "Zombies rapides" ("Fast zombies").
- In the German version, it's called "Zombastisch" ("Zombastic").
- If the player uses Cheat Engine, they will find that it closely resembles the speed hack.
- Using Cheat Engine, this mini-game can be played in normal speed by adjusting the speed to 0.5 using speed hack.
- †: Strategy page