| Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick
|Difficulty||Medium-Hard (PC), Easy-Medium (iOS and PS Vita), Very Hard (Xbox and PS3)
Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick is a pool mini-game where everything is twice as fast as normal. There is a high concentration of Pole Vaulting Zombies on this level. Both the plants and zombies move, shoot, and eat quicker than normal.
See Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick/Strategies
Snow Peas, Kernel-pults, Ice-shrooms, and Winter Melons are useful here because they slow down and stop the zombies that move fast in this Mini-game. Tall-nuts are also useful because they block the jumping zombies: Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombies. Split Peas and Gloom-shrooms can also be used because they can still attack Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombie after jumping so Tall-nuts are not really needed.Planting simple and cheap plants,like Lily Pad and Sunflower,can distract the jumping zombies.
Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick in action
Another starfruit strategy by William7777
A strategy involving Winter Melons and Cattails
- The name is a reference to Jack be Nimble, an English nursery rhyme.
- In this level, zombies slowed down by freezing plants move at the speed of themselves on a normal level.
- Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick is not available on the DS, due to the fact it would make it near impossible because of the naturally fast graphics of the DS.
- The picture of this mini-game's icon is the Pole Vaulting Zombie.
- This level is good for obtaining the achievement Sunny Days, because it has 4 flags, sun falls from the sky faster and Sunflowers also produce Sun twice as fast.
- This mini-game is easier in the iOS version, due to the fingers being more agile and faster than mice and controllers.
- The four movement-restricted plants (Snow Pea, Ice-shroom, Kernel-pult and Winter Melon) sees a lot of use here, since the zombies are very fast, especially the Dolphin Rider Zombie.
- Tall-nuts are useful here because there are jumping zombies: Pole Vaulting Zombie and Dolphin Rider Zombie.
- Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick, It's Raining Seeds and Bobsled Bonanza are the only mini-games that have four flags.
- According to the LawnStrings, this mini-game's unused name is "Zombies on Speed".
- In the French version, this mini-game is called "Zombies rapides" ("Fast zombies").
- In the German version, it's called "Zombastisch" ("Zombastic")
- If the player uses Cheat Engine, they will find that it closely resembles the speed hack.
- Using Cheat Engine, this mini-game can be played in normal speed by adjusting the speed to 0.5 using speed hack.
- †: Strategy page