|Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick|
|Game||Plants vs. Zombies|
|Number of flag(s)||Four|
|Difficulty||Medium-hard (PC), Easy-medium (iOS and PS Vita), Very hard (Xbox and PS3)|
Pole Vaulting Zombie
Ducky Tube Zombie
Dolphin Rider Zombie
|First time reward(s)||A Trophy|
|Not first time reward(s)||A Money Bag|
|<< Levels >>|
Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick is a Pool mini-game where both plants and zombies are twice as fast as normal. There is a high concentration of Pole Vaulting Zombies on this level. This mini-game is not available in the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi versions.
Snow Peas, Kernel-pults, Ice-shrooms, and Winter Melons are useful here because they slow down and paralyze the zombies, as the zombies move faster than normal. Tall-nuts are also useful because they block the jumping zombies: Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombies. Split Peas and Gloom-shrooms can also be used instead of Tall-nuts because they can still attack Pole Vaulting Zombies and Dolphin Rider Zombie after jumping over them. Planting cheap plants, like the Lily Pad and Sunflower, can stall the jumping zombies if necessary.
- The name is a reference to Jack be Nimble, an English nursery rhyme.
- In this level, the zombies slowed down by freezing plants move at the speed of themselves on a normal level.
- The picture of this mini-game's icon is the Pole Vaulting Zombie.
- This, It's Raining Seeds, and Bobsled Bonanza are the only mini-games that have four flags.
- According to the LawnStrings, this mini-game's unused name is "Zombies on Speed".
- If the player uses a Cheat Engine, he or she will find that it closely resembles the speed hack.
- Using Cheat Engine, this mini-game can be played in normal speed by adjusting the speed to 0.5 using speed hack. This doesn't apply to other versions though.
- †: Strategy page