- For other uses, see Zombie Chicken (disambiguation).
|Abilities||This moves to a random lane when a plant is played here.|
|Question: Which came first, the Chicken or the egg? Answer: The Zombie!|
Zombie Chicken is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 1 to play, and has 2/2. It does not have any traits, and its ability moves it onto another random lane every time a plant is played on the same lane as it.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Traits: None
- Ability: This moves to a random lane when a plant is played here.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Question: Which came first, the Chicken or the egg? Answer: The Zombie!
Zombie Chicken's ability can be considered to be either a blessing or a curse. While Zombie Chicken is more likely to dodge incoming attacks unharmed and attack your opponent directly, it also means that your opponent is guaranteed a free lane to play a plant of their choice and not worry about retaliation. Because of this, Zombie Chicken could be considered a rather poor lead in the early game, when setup plants like Pea Pod and Sunflower are very effective.
Using Vitamin Z is useful for Zombie Chicken, as you may be able to do a big chunk of damage to your opponent.
This is a difficult zombie to deal with, as it moves whenever a plant is played in its lane, especially early-game. Using plants with Splash Damage like Snapdragon have a higher chance to hit it, even after it has moved. Additionally, filling the field with plants can help, as it has a lower chance to end up on an empty lane.
Using tricks can also help if you cannot find a way to hit it directly.
You can also move Zombie Chicken back to a lane of your choice by playing Whipvine, Hot Date or Sweet Potato. However, if you are playing Sweet Potato, be sure to have a plant behind it so the plant is able to destroy Zombie Chicken.
You can also use its ability to your advantage with Anti-Hero plants, as Zombie Chicken will move away from the plant, allowing you to severely hurt your opponent.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Zombie Chicken (PvZH).
- Its description references the rhetorical question "What came first, the chicken or the egg?".
- Its ability is the exact opposite of Dog Walker's old ability, and the Hunt trait.
- Coincidentally, both the Dog Walker and this cost 1 to play, have 2/2, and are in the pet tribe.
- However, they are in different classes.
- In Plants vs. Zombies 2, it is the weakest zombie in the game, while in this game, it is stronger than Zombie.
- It and Rodeo Gargantuar is the only Wild West zombies to be featured in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.