Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses, see Zombie Chicken (disambiguation).
|Abilities||When a plant is played here, this moves to another random lane.|
|Question: What came first, the Chicken or the egg? Answer: The Zombie!|
Zombie Chicken is a premium uncommon zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. It costs 1 to play, and has 2/2. Its ability will automatically move itself to another random lane when a plant is played in its lane.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribe: Pet Zombie
- Ability: When a plant is played here, this moves to another random lane.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Question: What came first, the Chicken or the egg? Answer: The Zombie!
Zombie Chicken's ability can be considered to be either a blessing or a curse. While that Zombie Chicken is likely to escape from incoming attacks unharmed and attack the hero directly, it also means that the plant hero is guaranteed a free lane to play whatever plant of their choice and not worry about retaliation. Because of this, Zombie Chicken could be considered a poor lead in the early game, when plant heroes are likely wanting to play plants such as Pea Pod and Sunflower. Using Vitamin Z is useful for Zombie Chicken as you may be able to do large damage to the plant hero. Consider use Zombie Chicken as the most offensive zombie to use.
This is a difficult zombie to deal with, as it moves whenever a plant is planted in its lane, especially early game. Using multi-directional plants like Threepeater are great for disposing of this. Additionally, filling the lawn with plants can help as it will run to another lane with another plant. Using tricks can help too if the player cannot find a way to hit it directly. You can also prevent the Zombie Chicken from moving by playing Whipvine or Sweet Potato to prevent the Zombie Chicken from moving into random lanes. However, if you are playing Sweet Potato, be sure you play a plant first and then Sweet Potato to attract the Zombie Chicken so a plant can be able to destroy the Zombie Chicken.
- Its description references the rhetorical question "What came first, the chicken or the egg?".
- Its special ability is the exact opposite of the Dog Walker's special ability.
- Coincidentally, both cost 1 to play, both have 2/2 when first played and both are in the pet tribe.
- However, both are in different classes.
- In Plants vs. Zombies 2, this zombie is the weakest zombie in the game, while in this game, it is stronger than a normal Zombie.
- This is why Lightning Reed cannot destroy a Zombie Chicken in 1 hit, especially Splash Damage.
- It is the only Wild West zombie to be featured in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.