- For the Plants vs. Zombies and its sequel variant, see Zombie.
For the Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and its sequel variant, see Browncoat Zombie.
For more uses, see zombies.
Zombie is a token zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Hearty class. It used to be obtainable by being transformed by The Great Zucchini. It costs 1 to play and has 1/1. It does not have any traits or abilities.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set: Token
Owns a closet full of brown coats. And one plaid coat.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Token
- Removed from the player's collection.
- Class added: Hearty
- No longer Conjurable.
If you happen to get Zombie, you should treat it as a minor bonus, but nothing more than that. You could try to boost its strength and health so it can survive some attacks and take out more plants, but this is not recommended unless necessary. Also, unlike other 1/1 zombies, its tribe interacts with fewer zombies, with Zombie Middle Manager and Jurassic Fossilhead being the only two.
If the chance arises, you could play Zombie King or Bad Moon Rising to transform Zombie and then set up, but Zombie's low health renders these strategies risky. You could use it to boost Valkyrie easily, though.
As long as it is not boosted (if it is, Bounce this zombie), everything can counter Zombie due to lacking an innate ability and having very low stats, as long as it does damage, lowers health, or instantly destroys it.
- Despite being a token in the Hearty class, Super Brainz still plays it in the tutorial as if it were a normal fighter. The same applies to Professor Brainstorm in The Mechanical Menace Rises.
- This is because Zombie (previously a classless card) has not been removed from their decks even after an update put it in the Hearty class.