- For the Plants vs. Zombies and its sequel variant, see Zombie.
For the Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and its sequel variant, see Browncoat Zombie.
For more uses, see zombies.
Zombie is a token zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. It used to be obtainable by being transformed by The Great Zucchini. It costs 1 to play (only when it is Bounced), and has 1/1. It does not have any traits or abilities.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set: Token
Owns a closet full of brown coats. And one plaid coat.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Token
- Removed from the player's collection.
- Class added: Hearty
- No longer Conjurable.
If you happen to get Zombie, you should treat it as a minor bonus, but nothing more than that. You could try to boost its strength and health so it can survive some attacks and take out more plants, but this is not recommended unless necessary. Also, unlike other 1/1 zombies, its tribe interacts with fewer zombies, with Zombie Middle Manager and Jurassic Fossilhead being the only two.
If the chance arises, you could play Zombie King or Bad Moon Rising to transform Zombie and then set up, but Zombie's pitiful health renders these strategies risky. You could use it to boost Valkyrie easily, though.
As long as it is not boosted (if it is, Bounce this zombie), everything can counter Zombie due to lacking an innate ability and having very low stats, as long as it does damage, lowers health, or instantly destroys it.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Zombie (PvZH).
- Despite being a token and from the Hearty class, Super Brainz can still play it as if it were a normal fighter in the tutorial.
- Professor Brainstorm, who is not a Hearty hero, also seems to use these in The Mechanical Menace Rises, even if he has not played Summoning or Eureka beforehand.
- It was the only token card in the game that has no cards guaranteeing it.