Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ZomBoogie is the seventh level of I, Zombie in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition. It is the first level to include Dancing Zombie.
Use the normal Zombie to clear rows and retrieve as much sun as possible. Pole Vaulting Zombies can be used to clear a troublesome Chomper or the last Potato Mine in the lane. When faced with dangerous, tedious, or sun-consuming lanes, deploy a Dancing Zombie on a cleared adjacent row in the back. However, if you see two Chompers in a row in columns closest to the red line, do not place a Dancing Zombie in that lane, because the one behind will eat Backup Dancer, while the first one will eat the Dancing Zombie. Never send out the Buckethead Zombie in this level, as they are virtually as useful as the regular Zombie, and will waste the player's sun.
- The name of this level is a portmanteau of "zombie" and "boogie."
- I, Zombie Endless displays a similar layout to ZomBoogie with some of the Puff-shrooms substituting for the Sunflowers.
- There is a glitch in ZomBoogie, when Dancing Zombie summons their Backup Dancers in front of a plant and the second plant is a Potato Mine, the Potato Mine explodes without killing the Backup Dancers.
- It is the only I, Zombie level without Peashooters.
- It is the last I, Zombie level where the normal Zombie can be used. It is replaced by the Imp in Three Hit Wonder and onwards.