|"Some say that Zombies aren't easily shocked. I beg to differ."|
Its name is a portmanteau of "zap", referring to the fact that it attacks with electricity and "apricot", the real-life plant it is based on.
- Class: Kabloom
- Tribe: Fruit Plant
- Traits: None
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
"Some say that Zombies aren't easily shocked. I beg to differ."
- Description change: Was originally "Some say that Zombies aren't easily shocked. I beg to disagree."
Zapricot has similar stats to Fire Peashooter, except Zapricot has 1 more strength, costs 1 more sun, and is in the Kabloom class. However, unlike Fire Peashooter, it is not a pea plant, meaning it cannot be used with Torchwood nor The Podfather. In fact, there are no cards that specifically benefit fruit plants. If you are playing as Captain Combustible, Fire Peashooter is a better choice if you're planning to put the previously said boosting plants in you deck.
Zapricot hits very hard and can destroy or badly damage any zombie that can come on turn 3. Fortunately though, it does not have much health. You can sacrifice a weak zombie or use a cheap trick to destroy it easily, such as Bungee Plumber.
- Its description makes a pun about the word "shocked," as it means both "surprised" and "electrocuted."
- It is the first plant in the entire series to start with the letter Z.
- It is the only plant in the series to be based on an apricot.