|Health|| 75 for Z7 Imp|
350 for Z7 Mech
|Primary weapons|| Z-11 Suppressors|
|Imp Abilities|| Impkata|
|Mech Abilities|| Biotic Pull|
Z7 Imp is a Special variant of the Imp in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. This variant was first announced during Gamescom 2015 as a bonus for those who pre-order the game before launch. It also includes a Z7 Mech to match his style. The mech is capable of dealing incredible damage, with its Zomni tool and B.P.P. rifle. It is made to be based on Grass Effect, a Garden Warfare spoof of Mass Effect. For players who do not pre-order the game before launch, the Z7-Mech is available in the Deluxe Edition for Garden Warfare 2. It and the Pylon Imp were the only unlockable Imp variants in the beta.
"I'm the Z7 Imp, and this is my favorite Imp costume on The Citadel"
His trusty Z-11 Suppressors fire as fast as you can pull the trigger!
Unlike most other Imp variants, Z7 Imp features non-automatic Z-11 Suppressors that will fire 1 shot every time the fire button is pressed. Due to this, shots fired by Z7 Imp are overall more accurate at the cost of a lower firing speed. While the Z-11 Suppressors are non-automatic, the Impkata ability still retains its original function, which can be used in tight spots where firing speed is more important than accuracy of every shot.
The Z7 Imp starts to spin around and shoot its blasters, doing damage to all plants around it. It has 100 ammo and can be canceled earlier manually.
The Z7 Imp will throws a grenade, which creates a gravitational field that pulls in and traps every nearby plant for a short period of time.
The Z7 Imp will send out an S.O.S. call on its phone, and shortly after, the Z7 Mech is deployed to where it is.
The Z7 Mech shoots an energy ball that forces plants being hit by it to get pulled towards the Z7-Mech.
The Z7 Imp ejects from the Mech, after that the Z7-Mech explodes, damaging nearby plants. It is a one-time-use ability as he destroys the Z7-Mech.
The Z7 Mech uses a red neon blade to slice plants in his way, dealing 80 damage.
- 6-12 Body Damage
- 7-14 Head Damage
- 7-12 Body Damage
- 8-13 Head Damage
- The Z7 Imp's primary weapons (both Imp and Mech) and the Mech's exclusive abilities are a reference to Mass Effect.
- In one of Agent Citron's missions, the player has to make triangulabobbers. The Z7 Imp watches the waves coming from them in space, then comes down in its mech as a boss fight.
- A limited-edition statue based on the Z7 Mech is made available as an exclusive to GameStop, which offers special content, including the character itself, and 300,000 PvZ coins.
- Z7 Imp, along with Unicorn Chomper, are the only 2 special characters.
- Z7 Imp will deal less damage at range (6-7, with it being 12-13 close range).
- If the player vanquishes a Z7 Imp, they will get the achievement "My Favorite Z-Mech on the Citadel".