| You're an All-Star?|
Complete a level where All-Star Zombies are unable to tackle even a single plant
You're an All-Star? is an achievement in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is worth 5 points on Game Center for iOS devices and 500 XP on Google Play Games for Android devices. To earn it, the player must complete a level and stop All-Star Zombies from tackling any plants.
Infi-nut's Plant Food effect is a good choice against the All-Star Zombie's tackling ability, as the force field is able to withstand ten tackles. It is wise to constantly refresh the force field, especially if there are other high-damage zombies, like MC Zom-B and Gargantuars. The best level to try this is on the day All-Star Zombies are introduced, which is Modern Day - Day 21. Cherry Bombs and other instant use plants do well.
Early levels of Highway to the Danger Room are also a good places to try and earn this achievement, as if they appear in early levels, there will only be a few All-Star Zombies in a level.
- The icon only shows All-Star Zombie's helmet, instead of showing the actual zombie. The A-noob-is and Fly Fishing Fail achievements also share this trait.
- This is the only time in PvZ2 where the football helmet can be seen without the All-Star Zombie's head.
- It, Not Baaad, All in Jest, Mutiny, Shovel Off, Breaking It Off, A-noob-is and Fly Fishing Fail all have similar objectives.
- It is one of two achievements in Plants vs. Zombies 2 to have a question mark in its name. The other is Meteor, Right?.
- Coincidentally, they both have four syllables.