Yeti Lunchbox is a premium uncommon zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. It can also be obtained as a card by Zombie Yeti. It costs 1 to play, and its ability gives a selected zombie +1/+1.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Gourmet Pet Trick
- Ability: A Zombie gets +1/+1.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
What's inside? A peanut butter and brains sandwich... with the crusts cut off.
- Description change: The word "sandwhich" was changed to be spelt correctly.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
- ▲ Tribe added: Pet
The best way to use Yeti Lunchbox is to power up weaker zombies, which can help them to survive at least one more turn. You can do the same with stronger zombies, but Yeti Lunchbox will be completely outclassed by that point.
Use this trick as you would do with any other stat-boosting tricks like Galvanize or Vitamin Z. Immorticia can use this with Paparazzi Zombie to give him an extra +1/+1 on top of the initial boost or to lower Trickster's cost as it is cheap and can be obtained by Zombie Yeti.
As of the Colossal Fossils update, this card is essentially obsolete for The Smash, as he can use Healthy Treat instead, which is a direct upgrade to this card, giving a zombie +1/+3 for the same cost and rarity. However, as of the Triassic Triumph update, Yeti Lunchbox does get some use as it becomes a pet trick, which means it can activate Zookeeper and Cat Lady's abilities for a cheap price.
If your opponent plays this on a weak zombie, use tricks like Berry Blast or Whack-a-Zombie to destroy that zombie. If Yeti Lunchbox is obtained via a Zombie Yeti, use the aforementioned tricks to destroy Zombie Yeti so your opponent cannot continuously obtain Yeti Lunchboxes.
- Before update 1.6.27, most of Yeti Lunchbox's textures did not appear, showing only the beam of light inside the lunchbox.
- Portal Technician sometimes uses a Yeti Lunchbox to attack plants.
- On Yeti Lunchbox's card, the lunchbox is white and blue, and is frozen. In the game, it is gold and blue instead.
- Though, the tint suggests that the casing of ice around it might be making it appear with a color scheme of white and blue.
- The sandwich mentioned in the card description might be a reference to Zombie Yeti's Almanac entry in the original game.