|Abilities||A Zombie gets +1 /+1 .|
|What's inside? A peanut butter and brains sandwich... with the crusts cut off.|
Yeti Lunchbox is a basic common zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. It costs 1 to play, and its ability gives a selected zombie +1/+1. It can also be obtained as a card by playing Zombie Yeti.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Gourmet Trick
- Ability: A Zombie gets +1/ +1.
- Set - Rarity: Basic - Common
What's inside? A peanut butter and brains sandwich... with the crusts cut off.
- Description change: the word "sandwhich" was changed to be spelt correctly.
- Design change: there is now some ice seen on the lunchbox.
The best way to use the Yeti Lunchbox is to power up weaker zombies, which can help them to survive at least one more turn. The player can do the same with stronger zombies.
A very cheap trick for a basic stat buff. Use this trick as you would do with any other stat-boosting tricks like Galvanize or Vitamin Z. Immorticia can use this with Paparazzi Zombie to give it an extra +1/+1 on top of the initial boost.
- Before the 1.2.11 update, the spelling of "sandwich" in the description was incorrect. It was spelled "sandwhich".
- The sound of Yeti Lunchbox being used sounds similar to the "1-Up" sound from the Super Mario games.
- Before the 1.6.27 update, most of Yeti Lunchbox's textures did not appear, showing only the beam of light inside the lunchbox.
- Portal Technician sometimes uses a Yeti Lunchbox to attack plants.
- Motivate did the same thing as this trick.