|Abilities||A Zombie gets +1/+1.|
|What's inside? A peanut butter and brains sandwich... with the crusts cut off.|
Yeti Lunchbox is a premium uncommon zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Beastly class. It can also be obtained as a card by Zombie Yeti. It costs 1 to play, and its ability gives a selected zombie +1/+1.
- Class: Beastly
- Tribe: Gourmet Trick
- Ability: A Zombie gets +1/+1.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
What's inside? A peanut butter and brains sandwich... with the crusts cut off.
- Description change: The word "sandwhich" was changed to be spelt correctly.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
The best way to use Yeti Lunchbox is to power up weaker zombies, which can help them to survive at least one more turn. The player can do the same with stronger zombies.
Use this trick as you would do with any other stat-boosting tricks like Galvanize or Vitamin Z. Immorticia can use this with Paparazzi Zombie to give him an extra +1/+1 on top of the initial boost or to lower Trickster's cost as it is cheap and can be obtained by Zombie Yeti.
If the zombie hero uses this on a weak zombie, use tricks like Berry Blast or Whack-a-Zombie to destroy that zombie. If Yeti Lunchbox is obtained via a Zombie Yeti, use the aforementioned tricks to destroy the Yeti so the zombie hero can not continuously obtain Lunchboxes.
- Before update 1.2.11, the spelling of "sandwich" in the description was incorrect. It was spelled "sandwhich".
- The sound of Yeti Lunchbox being used sounds similar to the "1-Up" sound from the Super Mario games.
- Before update 1.6.27, most of Yeti Lunchbox's textures did not appear, showing only the beam of light inside the lunchbox.
- Portal Technician sometimes uses a Yeti Lunchbox to attack plants.
- Motivate did the same thing as this trick.
- On Yeti Lunchbox's card, the lunchbox is white and blue, whereas in the game, it is gold and blue instead.