One of his weapon skins, "Shellshock," might be a reference to Ryback's Finisher, Shellshocked. Also, another one of his weapon skins, "Golddust" may be a reference to the wrestler with the same name.
His Super-Driving-Sleeper-Lunge move is trademarked and cannot be used, mentioned, or other wise copied in any way without his express permission.
His slow-firing but mighty Piledriver will leave all Plant challengers down for the count.
The primary weapon of Wrestling Star is the Piledriver. It has a significantly bigger damage drop-off than the Football Cannon over range and fires 50% slower (at 5 shots per second) but has a higher damage ramp-up at close range, making it devastating at close quarters with proper aim. The max number of shots the Wrestling Star can deal before the weapon overheats is 24.
With Imp Punt, the All-Star punts an Imp that rolls forward and explodes after a short time, dealing 150 damage to plants within its blast radius.
With the Sprint Tackle, the All-Star rushes forward, dealing 75 damage and knocks plants into the sky. This can serve as a short-ranged attack.
Dummy Shield is a shield that the All-Star places to protect himself.
An alternate ability of Imp Punt, Long Bomb allows the All-Star kicks an Imp up very high, which explodes when he lands and deals 150 damage.
An alternate ability of Sprint Tackle, Ultra Tackle does 90 damage but has a longer recharge time.
An alternate ability of Dummy Shield, the player can have four Shield Decoys, but it is weaker.
An alternate ability of Dummy Shield, the player can have only one Future Dummy at a time, however it is stronger than the regular Dummy Shield. When the Future Dummy is destroyed, it explodes (dealing up to 75 damage to nearby any Plants).
Arctic bell coolant makes it take a bit longer for his weapon to overheat.
After a pep talk from his personal trainer, he is recovering from overheating much faster these days.
Upgrading from the cheap knock-off supplier, the action figures now do more damage.
- ▼ Effectiveness of overheat upgrade was decreased.
- ▲ Close range damage was increased from 13 to 15.
March 2018 Patch
- ▲ Increased projectile speed from 150 to 175
- ▲ Reduced projectile gravity from 1.5 to 1.1
- ▲ Increased time before over heat from 4.3 seconds to 5 seconds
- ▲ Reduced heat per bullet from 0.19 to 0.185
- If the player chooses to take his mask off, he will have his own facepaint.
- In Garden Warfare 2, his facepaint is replaceable with other tattoos.
- In Graveyard Ops, if one summons him as a character, his head will be larger than usual in the character selection on the side of the screen.
- When he zooms in, you can hear cheering, as well as when his Piledriver overheats, you can hear round ending bells.