Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
His Super-Driving-Sleeper-Lunge move is trademarked and cannot be used, mentioned, or other wise copied in any way without his express permission.
His slow-firing but mighty Piledriver will leave all Plant challengers down for the count.
The primary weapon of Wrestling Star is the Piledriver. It has a significantly bigger damage drop-off than the Football Cannon over range and fires 50% slower (at 5 shots per second) but has a higher damage ramp-up at close range, making it devastating at close quarters with proper aim.
With Imp Punt, the All-Star punts an Imp that rolls forward and explodes after a short time, deals 150 damage.
With the Sprint Tackle, the All-Star rushes forward, dealing 75 damage and knocks plants into the sky. This can serve as a short-ranged attack.
Dummy Shield is a shield that the All-Star places to protect himself.
An alternate ability of Imp Punt, Long Bomb allows the All-Star kicks an Imp up very high, which explodes when he lands and deals 150 damage.
An alternate ability of Sprint Tackle, Ultra Tackle does 90 damage but has a longer recharge time.
An alternate ability of Dummy Shield, the player can have four Shield Decoys, but it is weaker.
Arctic bell coolant makes it take a bit longer for his weapon to overheat.
After a pep talk from his personal trainer, he is recovering from overheating much faster these days.
Upgrading from the cheap knock-off supplier, the action figures now do more damage.
- He, Golf Star and Tennis Star are the only All-Star variants that do not have a number on their backs.
- If the player chooses to take his mask off, he will have his own facepaint.
- In Garden Warfare 2, his facepaint is replaceable with other tattoos.
- His primary weapon does not have the word "cannon or launcher" in it, instead it is called Piledriver.
- A cheering sound can be heard while scooping or shooting.
- The max number of shots the Wrestling star can deal before the weapon overheats is 24.
- In Graveyard Ops, if one summons him as a character, his head will be larger than usual in the character selection on the side of the screen.
- As he fires, he will shout, "Brains!".
- The clips used for this are borrowed from Giga Gargantuar.