His Super-Driving-Sleeper-Lunge move is trademarked and cannot be used, mentioned, or other wise copied in any way without his express permission.
His slow-firing but mighty Piledriver will leave all Plant challengers down for the count.
The primary weapon of Wrestling Star is the Piledriver. It has a significantly bigger damage drop-off than the Football Cannon over range and fires 50% slower (at 5 shots per second) but has a higher damage ramp-up at close range, making it devastating at close quarters with proper aim.
With Imp Punt, the All-Star punts an Imp that rolls forward and explodes after a short time, deals 150 damage.
With the Sprint Tackle, the All-Star rushes forward, dealing 75 damage and knocks plants into the sky. This can serve as a short-ranged attack.
Dummy Shield is a shield that the All-Star places to protect himself.
An alternate ability of Imp Punt, Long Bomb allows the All-Star kicks an Imp up very high, which explodes when he lands and deals 150 damage.
An alternate ability of Sprint Tackle, Ultra Tackle does 90 damage but has a longer recharge time.
An alternate ability of Dummy Shield, the player can have four Shield Decoys, but it is weaker.
Arctic bell coolant makes it take a bit longer for his weapon to overheat.
After a pep talk from his personal trainer, he is recovering from overheating much faster these days.
Upgrading from the cheap knock-off supplier, the action figures now do more damage.
- Wrestling Star, Golf Star and Tennis Star are the only All-Star variants that do not have a number on their backs.
- If the player chooses to take its mask off, Wrestling Star will have its own facepaint.
- In Garden Warfare 2, its facepaint is replaceable with other tattoos.
- Wrestling Stars's primary weapon does not have the word "cannon or launcher" in it, instead it is called Piledriver.
- A cheering sound can be heard while scooping or shooting.
- The max number of shots the Wrestling star can deal before the weapon overheats is 24.
- In Graveyard Ops, if one summons him as a character, its head will be larger than usual in the character selection on the side of the screen.
- As Wrestling Star fires, it will shout, "Brains!".
- The clips used for this are borrowed from Giga Gargantuar.