Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 7.
- For the version of the level after the v1.8 update, see Wild West - Day 7 (Chinese version).
Wild West - Day 7 is the seventh level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces new zombie called Zombie Bull. This is the first level with level 2 Zombies. When this level is finished for the first time, the player earns a Jalapeno Puzzle Piece.
Penny: Like cow tipping, zombie tipping is best done from the side.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Trust me, do not try and tip a cow from behind!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- Zombie Bull can throw a Zombie Bull Rider past three columns of plants when it meets a plant, making it a very hard opponent to deal with.
- The Conehead Zombie here is Level 2, which means it has extremely high health. Even worse, this zombie appears multiple times in different rows, especially in flag waves, so try to bring multi-lane attack plants, like Snapdragon, and strong attack land, like Bonk Choy or upgrade the player's attack plants to Level 2.
- Since the player will not have the Tall-nut yet, he or she can choose cheap plants to deal with it such as the Wall-nut. The Zombie Bull's toughness is the same as a Buckethead Zombie, and it will be troublesome if the player does not stop it immediately. Try using the Melon-pult, as it will be helpful, until the player gets the Winter Melon.
- Suggested plants
- Do what you need first. Kill the first zombies with Potato Mines. Plant a Bloomerang in the left minecart, plant a Wall-nut in the right minecart, and start planting Snapdragons on the third and fourth row.
- Plant more Wall-nuts on the fifth and sixth row. Plant Bonk Choys behind it.
- Move the minecarts. Plant Spikeweeds on any blank tiles to deal more damage to zombies.
- Don't forget the Plant Food.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name