- For the Chinese version of the level, see Wild West - Day 6 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Wild West - Day 6 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Wild West - Day 6 is the sixth level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand level. The player is given 2000 sun and three Plant Food. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Pea Pod.
- The presence of Pianist Zombies and Poncho Zombies can be troublesome for the player, especially if the player doesn't bring a lot of firepower. In addition, Pianist Zombie will move most of the zombies in this level, so area of effect plants should be implemented. Take advantage of the minecarts in the back, namely for a powerful plant like Coconut Cannon.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Required plants:
- Plant three Coconut Cannons in the minecarts. Plant Potato Mines, Chili Beans, or Wall-nuts in front of the carts to allow the Coconut Cannons time to recharge.
- If the zombies are already in the fourth column and the Coconut Cannons are still recovering, use a Cherry Bomb or a Plant Food on one of the Coconut Cannons.
- Try to aim the Coconut Cannons at high health zombies, like Poncho Zombie (with grate) or Pianist Zombie, and let the splash damage kill the weaker ones (Cowboy, Conehead Cowboy).
- Required plants:
- Do not plant any of these plants on minecart columns.
- Plant three Snapdragons on any middle column first.
- Plant a full column of Wall-nuts behind them.
- Plant a full column of Spikerocks behind Wall-nuts.
- Give Plant Food to Wall-nuts with no Snapdragons behind them. (Optional)
- If a Wall-nut dies, you will have one chance to replace one.
- If a Wall-nut is near death and you have had to go through the last step, use Plant Food to protect that Wall-nut.
- The advanced damage should kill most of the zombies, Spikerocks also give additional defense from Pianist Zombies.
- The round will end quickly, so your defense will not damage as much.
Strategy 3: Coconut Cannons and A.K.E.E.s
How to set it up:
- Plant one Coconut Cannon on the minecart of the first column.
- Plant one column of A.K.E.E.s on the fourth column.
- Plant two columns of Wall-nuts on the fifth and sixth columns.
- Plant one column of Potato Mines on the seventh column.
- Use Plant Food on Coconut Cannon if Pianist Zombies and Poncho Zombies get too close to your defenses.
- You will probably lose one or two lawn mowers at the end of the level, but it is okay.
- Before the 1.7 update, the player had 1500 sun and two Plant Food.
- Before the 1.9 update, the player could not lose any lawn mowers.
- *: Removed