- For the international version of the level, see Wild West - Day 5.
Wild West - Day 5 is the fifth level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Not OK Corral level. The mechanic of this level is simple, survive the zombie attack with only ten plants given. Plants are given one at a time, meaning the player will only be given one plant for every zombie that will appear on the lawn. When this level is finished for the first time, the player earns a star.
Penny: It appears the zombies have been gathered in that corral.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: A not O.K. Corral! Better plant something before they get loose.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- First, it is easy if one understands its tutorial or it becomes hard: This level is just like a puzzle. A plant will be given in the conveyor-belt. Once the player plants that plant, the conveyor-belt will disappear and he or she needs to kill all the zombies to plant another plant. This is a wave. There are ten waves in total. There will be always a lot of minecart tracks. The player take advantage of them as he or she can only plant one plant each wave. However, planted plants will be saved if he or she survives. The player will not get any lawn mowers and the player will get Plant Food at the end of this level, so he or she need to make a certain strategy. Keep moving minecart tracks and one will never lose, unless he or she did something wrong.
- Plant a Peashooter on the last minecart track. Attack the zombie.
- Then, plant another Peashooter on the lane having the zombie. Remember do not plant on minecart tracks.
- A Prospector Zombie will appear. Plant a Split Pea on the second minecart track (on the second column). Move that minecart to the lane having that zombie.
- Do the same. Now create your own strategy.
- Plant a Repeater on the third minecart track on the lane having the Conehead Cowboy.
- Focus on killing the Pianist Zombie and the Buckethead Cowboy.
- Do as the same. Remember to plant on minecart tracks if important.
- Threepeaters will appear, so use them wisely.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name