This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
- For the international version of the level, see Wild West - Day 4.
- For the version of the level after the v1.8 update, see Wild West - Day 4 (Chinese version).
Wild West - Day 4 is the fourth level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Poncho Zombie is introduced here. This time, only the third column is completely occupied by a minecart. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The zombie horde becomes somewhat difficult to deal with halfway through the final wave. Area of effect and defensive plants such as Wall-nut will help the player in achieving victory here.
- Suggested plants
- Do what you need first.
- Again, plant the Bloomerang on the minecart. While waiting for sun, delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuce and blow them up with Potato Mine.
- When there are more zombies coming, defeat them with Snapdragon, use Plant Food when you're in trouble. Plant more Bloomerangs at the second row.
- Plant Wall-nuts to block the zombies and protect the plants.
- Plant Spikeweeds to deal more damage to the zombies at the same time.
- You can create your own strategy in this level.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name