- For the international version of the level, see Wild West - Day 3.
Wild West - Day 3 is the third level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The Pianist Zombie is introduced in this level, which has the ability to make Cowboy Zombies, Conehead Cowboy Zombies and Buckethead Cowboy Zombies switch lanes. When this level is finished for the first time, the player earns a Squash Puzzle Piece and 20,000 coins.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: The Pianist Zombie is found in front, the piano music will let nearby zombies dance, changing their paths.
Crazy Dave: Try the new plant arrival, Spikerock. Planting them under Pianist Zombies will eliminate them easily!
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- Pianist Zombie can make the zombies switch lanes, making this level harder. However, Spikeweed and Spikerock are its weaknesses, so try to plant them. The presence of minecarts can also help the player out.
- Suggested plants
- Do what you need first. And here's a tip: Never plant the Twin Sunflowers on minecarts.
- Again, plant the Bloomerangs on minecarts. While waiting for sun, delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuce and blow them up with Potato Mine.
- When there are more zombies coming, defeat them with Snapdragon, use Plant Food when you're in trouble.
- Plant Wall-nuts to block the zombies and protect the plants.
- Plant a Spikeweed immediately every time a Pianist Zombie comes.
- You can create your own strategy in this level.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name