Wild West - Day 35 is the thirty-fifth and final level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a boss level. The player fights the Zombot War Wagon 2.0 in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player earns a Mystery Gift Box.
(Dr. Zomboss appears)
Dr. Zomboss: Even as the West was wild, so is my fury even wilder!
Dr. Zomboss: Face me! Face me and the rebuilt and improved Zombot War Wagon!
(Dr. Zomboss disappears)
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: It was a stagecoach, it was a robot... it was Complete Cowboy CRAAAAY-ziness!
Penny: Our upgraded plants proved up to the task, User Dave.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave, Dr. Zomboss appears)
Dr. Zomboss: All my efforts... useless! I begin to seriously question my capacity to succeed!
(Dr. Zomboss leaves)
- This level can be extremely hard if you do not have boosted or upgraded plants, so boosting and/or upgrading plants like Hypno-shroom and Iceberg Lettuce is recommended.
- Hypno-shroom is the only plant that can damage the Zombot itself. If you hypnotize a Buckethead Cowboy or Cart-Head Zombie it is probably not going to make it back. Since there are a lot of Plant Food in this level, use it on a Hypno-shroom to bring back a hypnotized Gargantuar.
- Keep in mind that the Electric Currant's fences may or may not kill a Chicken Wrangler Zombie. Do not take chances, however, because the Zombie Chickens run really fast and may eat your brains. Hypno-shroom, Spikeweed or Wall-nut are recommended on each row.
- Be careful of the Zombot's missile attack, as it can destroy your defenses against the Zombie Chickens.
- The hardest phase is the third phrase, as Wild West Gargantuars are summoned. These zombies are not only immune to Hypno-shroom (even boosted), but they also can kill a hypnotized Gargantuar if there are any helping zombies like Cart-Head Zombies besides it. For this phrase, hypnotize a lot of zombies and kill the Zombot quickly is your best shot.
- Using Spikeweed's Plant Food can help trap the Zombot and prevent it moving. This works well if you have any hypnotized Gargantuars on the same lane as it as they can continuously smash the helpless Zombot.
- *: Removed