Wild West - Day 34 is the 34th level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Locked and Loaded and a Save Our Seeds level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player earns a Wild West pinata.
With the endangered plants being on minecarts and the zombies not being overwhelming and slowed down by Winter Melons, protecting the Winter Melons themselves should be extremely easy. However, this level has its set of pre-picked plants a bit unusual, mixed between extremely weak and cheap plants along with powerful but extremely expensive plants. The player needs to balance out their use on these plants. Leveling up the locked plants to at least Level 2 is recommended.
- Try to stall and defeat the first Poncho Zombie as quick as possible with Puff-shrooms and Winter Melon. Meanwhile, try to have a column of Sun-shrooms at the leftmost non-minecart lane.
- If you can take out the Poncho Zombie, then the next zombies should not be a big problem, so focus planting Puff-shrooms on other lanes as well as saving sun for an another Winter Melon. Try to have about two columns of Puff-shrooms, and remember to continuously replace disappeared ones during the level.
- Before the first wave, try to have at least one more Sun-shroom. Save sun for a Banana Launcher, as well as try to stall both the Cart-Head Zombie and Wild West Gargantuar as much as possible. Always target Banana Launcher at the Wild West Gargantuar.
- Immediately attack Zombie Bulls and Prospector Zombies with Winter Melons, then put a plant in front of the charging Zombie Bull to have its launch its Zombie Bull Rider right away. Quickly beat the launched Zombie Bull Riders with Winter Melons.
- If the Prospector Zombies manage to get to the back of the lawn, move your minecarts away from them, then defeat them with Winter Melons.
- Try to have a Winter Melon in every lane once the Chicken Wrangler Zombie comes out. Quickly use Plant Food for assistance.
- Taking care of the Chicken Wrangler Zombies in the final wave should be easy now with an another Plant Food. However, you now have to deal with three Wild West Gargantuars as well as a bunch of launched Zombie Bull Riders. Try to have an another Banana Launcher, stall the remaining zombies as much as possible then focus your attack on them.
- *: Removed