Wild West - Day 32 is the thirty-second level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand level. The Rodeo Legend Zombie is first introduced here. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The Rodeo Legend Zombie is introduced in this level. The Rodeo Legend Zombie is an upgrade of the Zombie Bull which charges faster and destroys the first plant it meets while charging. After, charging, the Rodeo Legend Zombie will charge again after 4 seconds.
- Created by Anonymous230385
- Required plants:
- Plant two Winter Melons on the two mine carts in columns 1 and 3.
- Set up a column of Primal Wall-nuts on column 5.
- Use Plant Food on Primal Potato Mine when there are huge groups of zombies.
- Use E.M.Peach on Rodeo Legend Zombie as soon as possible. This is an extremely dangerous zombie.
Strategy 2: "Dust in the Wind"
- Created by SCAF 2.0
- Plant five Chard Guards in the fifth column. Plant three Celery Stalkers in the second column. Plant three Lightning Reeds in the fourth column. Plant a Spring Bean in the third column. Now you are ready.
- When the game starts, three Prospector Zombies appear. Move Celery Stalkers on the minecarts to deal with them.
- When the first Poncho Zombies and Buckethead Cowboy appear, Plant Celery Stalkers on minecarts in the eighth and ninth column to kill them.
- Lightning Reeds can counter Zombie Chickens very well. Move them properly to deal with those zombies.
- Now the first Rodeo Legend Zombie will enter your garden. Use Grimrose to bury him.
- If you made it, the first flag would be triggered, and two Rodeo Legend Zombies appear. When he start rushing, immobilize them with your E.M.Peach, and blow all of the zombies using Spring Bean and Blover(Plant Food on Spring Bean+Blover combo).
- Note: When Rodeo Legend Zombie is at the right side of the garden, preparing to rush but didn't start it yet, he is immune to the Spring Bean and Blover combo.
- Now two Cart-Head Zombies will appear. Block them with Chard Guards. Replace them if they lose their leaves.
- After this, four Prospector Zombies will appear. Move Celery Stalkers in the second column to kill all of them.
- When a Wild West Gargantuar steps into your garden, use Spring Bean and Blover to instantly kill him.
- Use Grimrose on the next Rodeo Legend Zombie.
- When the final flag triggers, five Rodeo Legend Zombies and three Wild West Gargantuars will appear. Use E.M.Peach quickly to stop all of the robots, and use Spring Bean then Blover.
- *: Removed