(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Penny! Our lawnmowers have gone west!
Penny: The rough terrain forbids the mowing of lawns.
Penny: Our battles shall be more fraught from here on.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||100% Plant Food|
|6||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||None||100% Plant Food|
- Created by: Печалька
Plant 3 on minecarts behind the flowers and 3 on minecarts in front of them.
Move to kill .
Kill all using because they can wear a metal grate.
Kill Bull using Plant Food on a Bonk Choy
Kill a using two (one of them may die) and .
Kill every zombie except and Coneheads using Shadow-shroom. Bonk Choys can easily kill Coneheads.
Defeat the last wave using Plant Food on Bonk Choys and kill Prospectors using Celery Stalkers.
- This is the first level to have more than one minecart on a rail.
- There seems to be a glitch with this level.
- In the case of this level, Hurrikale pushing zombies back to column 8 could result in objective failure and loss of a level if there were any Prospector Zombies in column one, as they would be pushed back into column eight.
- For some reason, passing them through the flowers does not trigger objective failure and loss of a level.
- *: Removed