Wild West - Day 27 is the twenty-seventh level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. In order to win the level, the player must not let the zombies trample the flowers located between the fifth and sixth columns from the left. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||is added to the conveyor-belt|
|5||None||First flag; 100% Plant Food|
|7||1 4 +2 +3 5||None|
|8||4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|10||2 4 3||None||Final flag|
- Created by: MartinUWH
- The first zombie always comes out on row 3, so plant a Chili Bean on row 3 column 6 to instant-kill it, but also giving you the maximum amount of time for other plants to appear on the conveyor.
- Build up Pea Pods on the mine carts in column 3 (most rightwards full-travel mine cart track), then column 1 (hit the Prospector Zombies once they have jumped), then column 2. This gives you full coverage of the board, and three full Pea Pods with which to hit the Gargantuar at the end of the level, but does mean that you have to keep moving the Pea-Pods between lanes.
- Build up Pea Pods on the mine carts on columns 5 and 6 (shortest distance for the peas to fly), then column 1 (hit the Prospector Zombies), then column 1. This means that you have to move your Pea Pods less, in order to cover all lanes, but then does mean that you have to use Plant Food on the Gargantuar.
- Try to kill the early zombies with Chili Beans wherever possible, instead of with your Pea Pods, in order to give yourself the longest possible time to build up your defences.
- Place Tall-nuts in column 7 and any further Chili Beans in column 8.
- Keep moving the Pea Pods around in order to take out any high concentrations of zombies gnawing away at your Tall-nuts, and especially when the Piano Zombies come out.
- Finally, line up all your Pea Pods or use Plant Food to take out the Wild West Gargantuar.
- *: Removed