- For the Chinese version of the level, see Wild West - Day 21 (Chinese version).
Wild West - Day 21 is the twenty-first level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. In this level, which is slightly difficult, the player must spend less than 1750 sun and prevent any zombie from trampling any of the flowers seen in the middle of the lawn. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
The player should keep in mind the objectives. 1750 sun is a relatively low amount of sun to use, but the zombies have pretty low health, so cheap plants should be used. The Prospector Zombie is the only real threat here other than the Cowboy Conehead. Using Split Pea or any other backwards attacking plant will help with combating this. Other than that, the player should use a close-up set-up because of the flowers present, as well as no zombies which could destroy plants.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|7||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|10||1 3 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food, final flag|
- Suggested plants
- Begin by planting Sun-shrooms in the second column, as the Prospector Zombies that have their dynamites exploded will stop at the first column to eat your Sun-shrooms. It is also recommended to use an Iceberg Lettuce, Snow Pea, or Winter Melon (if you have it) to extinguish the Prospector Zombies' Dynamite.
- It is good to choose the Infi-nut and feed it Plant Food to stop the zombies from touching the flowers.
- Do not forget to grab either the Split Pea, Bonk Choy or Squash to kill Prospector Zombies that fly to the first column.
- This level is identical to the third star challenge variant of Wild West - Day 2 (except without the "Don't lose any lawn mowers" challenge) before the 1.7 update.