Wild West - Day 20 is the twentieth level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Not OK Corral level. In this level, every column is full of minecart tracks. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Instant Recharge upgrade.
- The appearance of Chicken Wrangler Zombie makes this level difficult, despite only including one. This is because the level doesn't give a plant like Lightning Reed to deal with Zombie Chickens. In addition, the player has luck to deal with, as the player may not get specific plants, such as Coconut Cannon, which can be a crucial key to defeating Zombie Chickens. In some unlucky attempts, it can be impossible without power-ups. Many zombies are included in this level, and the player must strategize well to get past this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Plant a Peashooter in the second or third column. Defeat a Cowboy Zombie.
- Plant a Wall-nut on the third or fourth column. Save its health. If you count correctly, a Peashooter can kill a Cowboy Zombie in ten shots, which is equivalent to it moving three squares.
- Plant a Potato Mine in front of Buckethead Cowboy. Do the same when you see this happen again.
- Plant a Chili Bean in front of Conehead Cowboy. However, there is also a Cowboy Zombie behind it, and if the Cowboy Zombie dies, you may have to restart or block the Conehead Cowboy, or if the Conehead Cowboy dies, block the Cowboy Zombie by a Wall-nut.
- Use Wall-nut to block zombies, especially the Buckethead Cowboys.
- If you are near the end, you will have a chance to get Coconut Cannon. If you do not get it (and get a Repeater instead), restart as your chances of winning is low with only your peashooting plants, or if you manage to get it, plant it on the second column. Use it to kill Buckethead Cowboys easily. To use it in just one hit, deal just enough damage on the Buckethead Cowboy then go in for the blow. If it survives somehow, it must only leave at least three hits left to die.
- In the final wave, a Chicken Wrangler Zombie will appear. Position Peashooters and Repeaters properly, then break its wire to release the Zombie Chickens. Now tap on the Coconut Cannon to kill them. Remember to move the minecart in the lane where Chicken Wrangler Zombie is in.
- This is one of two levels in the game to have a Wild West level with a lawn completely covered by minecarts, the other one being Electrical Boogaloo - Step 10.