Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Wild West - Day 2 (Chinese version).
Wild West - Day 2 is the second level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. A new zombie called the Prospector Zombie is introduced here. Additionally, Buckethead Cowboy, the Wild West variant of the Buckethead Zombie, appears for the first time in this world. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
The Prospector Zombie acts similarly to the Digger Zombie, with some differences. For one, Prospector Zombie always launched at the third tile where the zombies spawn. In addition, he has lower health. He also does not have the same weakness. His weakness are ice plants, such as Iceberg Lettuce, they stop the fuse from being lit. However, do not use Snapdragon in conjunction, as it will relight the dynamite. The newly acquired Split Pea will deal with this zombie too, when it launches to the back. Buckethead Cowboys may also pose a threat to the player.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|7||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|10||1 3 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food, final flag|
- Suggested plants
- Do what you need to ready for Prospector Zombie. If you do not use the Iceberg Lettuce or Snow Pea, it will launch itself to the left side and cause trouble.
- When a Prospector Zombie comes, immediately plant at least two Split Peas in that lane or extinguish its dynamite with an Iceberg Lettuce or Snow Pea. This zombie can past over your plants to the left side, then will destroy your plants very easily. However, Split Pea can kill them like Digger Zombie, so use it.
- Now it is easy. Do the same.
- Small hint: You may kill it quickly, as it needs time to let its dynamite explode so it can be able to past over. However, it can only be a good idea if there are not other zombies in front of it.
- Created by Pinkgirl234
- Plant Sunflowers in the first column as well as in the second column, including the minecart on the second column.
- Occupy the third, fourth and fifth column by planting Split Peas and a few Magnifying Grasses. If you like, you can also use Peashooters too.
- Store up Plant Food for Iceberg Lettuces or even Magnifying Grasss to be used later on against huge waves of zombies.
- You can also opt to use Snapdragons or Laser Beans though chances are that you will sparingly use them.