- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 18.
Wild West - Day 18 is the eighteenth level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand level. The player has 1500 sun and 3 Plant Food to build defenses. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to plan their defenses so they can the beat cowboy zombies at Level 1.
With only 1500 sun to spend and with Prospector Zombie and Chicken Wrangler Zombie's deadly abilities, alongside Cowboy Conehead's high health, this can be a difficult level to pass. The amount of sun is very low in such a zombie infested level. However, the zombie's health are pretty low too. Plants that will deal with Zombie Chickens, like Lightning Reed, are a top priority. Next priority are backward attacking plants like Split Pea, to deal with the Prospector Zombie. The final priority is to deal with the Cowboy Conehead, the toughest zombie in this level. The minecarts serve little purpose in this level, as a close set-up should be made.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||1 3 5||None|
|2||2 1 5||None|
|3||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|4||1 3 5 2 4||None|
|5||1 3 5||None|
|6||2 4 1 2 3 4 5||None|
|7||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|9||1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5||None|
|10||1 2 3 4 5 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5||None||Final wave|
- Required plants:
- Do not plant on minecart columns.
- Plant two Bonk Choys on the 5th column on the very first and last lanes.
- Plant two lightning reeds on the in between middle lanes on the 6th column.
- Plant 3 Snapdragons on the middle lanes on the 7th row.
- Plant a full column of Spikeweeds on the 8th row.
- Zombies will be too impacted to continue on middle lanes.
- On the first and last lane, zombies will be weakened enough by all the other plants, But will not die due to Snapdragon limitation.
- They will be taken care of by Bonk Choys because of this.
- Because of how close the plants are, And the fact that they have the same health as a basic zombie, Prospector zombies will die before they get a chance to blast behind your plants.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to plan her/his defenses to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above, along with no lawn mowers.
- The player is forced to use 5 Lightning Reeds along with a few upgraded plants to defeat the levelled-up zombies, which can be a little bit challenging with the low sun cost of the level.
- As what you did in the Normal Mode, in the Hard Mode you'll also need to achieve the three priorities. The player can still deal with Zombie Chickens with Level 1 Lightning Reeds, though for the other two the player must need a strong attacking plant such as Kiwifruit to deal with the Level 2 zombie horde and a strong or levelled-up backward attacking plant such as Magic Mushroom, which has both its normal attack and Plant Food ability effective, as a Magic Mushroom can kill a Prospector Zombie in 3 shots and can call zombies to aid it as its Plant Food ability, help blocking the Zombie Chickens more effectively.
- You can also save your Level 4 plants to use them later in order to activate their instant-Plant Food ability.