- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 17.
Wild West - Day 17 is the seventeenth level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player must prevent the zombies from trampling the flowers in order to complete the level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
The player must deal with the Poncho Zombie and the Zombie Bull. In addition, there are flowers on the lawn, so the player must avoid the zombies from crossing them. Poncho Zombie can be a big threat because of how much health he could have, and the Zombie Bull can launch a Zombie Bull Rider deep into defenses. The player should bring along plants that can take out crowds of zombies, as well as powerful plants. Bringing Cherry Bomb to deal with the Zombie Bull is recommended.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|6||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||-||None||First flag; 100% Plant Food|
|11||5 +3||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|15||None||100% Plant Food|
|16||- +||None||Final flag|
Created by Perin.evrankaya.3
- Required plants:
- Start planting your Sunflowers on the fourth column. When the first zombie comes, place a Bonk Choy on the fifth column in the same lane.
- You can also put Bonk Choys behind the Sunflowers to take care of thrown Imps easier. However, only focus on this when the whole fifth column has Bonk Choys.
- Once the more durable zombies start to come, you should start using Wall-nuts and (if really necessary) instant kills.
- Before the final wave, you should have two columns of Bonk Choys, and one column of Wall-nuts.
- Plant a catapult plant of your choice on the cart closest to the player's house, and use Plant Food on it once the final wave starts. If you brought Power Lily, than you should have plenty of Plant Food. Take out large groups with Cherry Bombs or other instant kills, or give Plant Food to Iceberg Lettuce to freeze everyone.
- Note: This strategy can also be used for the harder version that rewards 2 stars. However, it's recommended to upgrade these plants before you do.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the cowboy zombies at Level 2 or above, along with no lawn mowers.
- The Poncho Zombie, which has high health, and the Zombie Bull, which can launch the Zombie Bull Rider deep into your defenses, now have higher health and attack, which can easily cause more havoc if the player does not upgrade the plants.
- Using the same strategy as the Normal Mode would work, but the player should upgrade his/her plants first, or replace the plants used there with the powerful plants you have, such as the Kiwifruit.