- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 17.
Wild West - Day 17 is the seventeenth level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player must prevent the zombies stepping on the flowers, which are between the fourth and fifth column, in order to complete the level. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
Created by Perin.evrankaya.3
- Required plants:
- Start planting your Sunflowers on the fourth column. When the first zombie comes, place a Bonk Choy on the fifth column in the same lane.
- You can also put Bonk Choys behind the Sunflowers to take care of thrown Imps easier. However, only focus on this when the whole fifth column has Bonk Choys.
- Once the more durable zombies start to come, you should start using Wall-nuts and (if really necessary) instant kills.
- Before the final wave, you should have two columns of Bonk Choys, and one column of Wall-nuts.
- Plant a catapult plant of your choice on the cart closest to the player's house, and use Plant Food on it once the final wave starts. If you brought Power Lily, than you should have plenty of Plant Food. Take out large groups with Cherry Bombs or other instant kills, or give Plant Food to Iceberg Lettuce to freeze everyone.
- Note: This strategy can also be used for the harder version that rewards 2 stars. However, it's recommended to upgrade these plants before you do.