- For the Chinese version of the level, see Wild West - Day 17 (Chinese version).
Wild West - Day 17 is the seventeenth level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. In this remixed level, the player must prevent the zombies from trampling the flowers between the fourth and fifth columns to win. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains a Mystery Gift Box.
The player must deal with the Poncho Zombie and the Zombie Bull. In addition, there are flowers on the lawn, so the player must avoid the zombies from crossing them. Poncho Zombie can be a big threat because of how much health it could have, and the Zombie Bull can launch a Zombie Bull Rider deep into defenses. The player should bring along plants that can take out crowds of zombies, as well as powerful plants. Bringing Cherry Bomb to deal with the Zombie Bull is recommended.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|6||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||-||None||First flag; 100% Plant Food|
|11||5 +3||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|15||None||100% Plant Food|
|16||- +||None||Final flag|
- Required plants:
- Plant your Sunflowers on the first column, and use Potato Mines to clear out early zombies. Quickly plant Wall-nuts on one or two columns in front of the flowers. You should also place a Coconut Cannon in the minecart in the second column.
- Place Snapdragons behind the Wall-nuts and Repeaters in the third or fourth columns for additional support.
- Coax the Zombie Bull with an Iceberg Lettuce or a Potato Mine to make it launch its Zombie Bull Rider right near your Snapdragons; it will die quickly.
- Created by Pinkgirl234
- Plant Sunflowers in the first column and occupy the minecart rail in the second column with a Sunflower.
- Start planting Peashooters on the third column and even in the fourth column.
- Take some time to plant Wall-nuts on the first two columns after the flowers.
- As the level progresses, you can also opt to dig Peashooters and replace them with either Snapdragons or Melon-pults.
- Don't forget to use Cherry Bombs and Iceberg Lettuces just in case things start to get a little though.
- Lastly, spend Plant Food wisely. It's best to feed them to the Melon-pults since they can do the most damage when fed with Plant Food.
- This level is identical to the first star challenge variant of Wild West - Day 7 (without the "Don't lose any lawn mowers" objective) before the 1.7 update.