- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 16.
Wild West - Day 16 is the 16th level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Save Our Seeds level. The player must protect a Wall-nut to complete the level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to protect the endangered plants from Level 1 zombies.
- The player must protect a Wall-nut on a minecart that is very close to the zombies. In addition the zombies come quickly into the lawn and includes the Poncho Zombie. This zombie is detrimental and should be dealt with fast. In addition a close set up should be used to protect the Wall-nut. This will be useful combatting the Prospector Zombie, if the player doesn't want to use a backwards attacking plant. Using multi-lane attacks will help trying to set up a proper defense during the course of the level.
- Remember, keep watch of the position of the endangered Wall-nut. The player can easily ignore this and lose the level because of it.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||-||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|11||- - +||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|15||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||2 4 -1 -5 +3||None||Final flag|
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to protect the endangered plants from the cowboy zombies at Level 2 or above, along with no lawn mowers.
- Once again, the player should be aware of Level 2 Prospector Zombies, Poncho Zombies and especially the Zombie Bull. Strong attacking plants, backwards attacking plants and stalling plants are recommended to beat these zombies.
- Required plants: / (All levelled up)
- You can replace Kiwifruit and Asparagus with another strong multi-target attacking plants.
- Do the things you need to get ready.
- Plant Asparaguses and Kiwifruits to attack.
- Use Infi-nuts for defense if needed.
- There is only one Zombie Bull at the final wave of the level. Use Lava Guava to stall it.
- Don't forget to use Plant Food.