- For the Chinese version of the level, see Wild West - Day 16 (Chinese version).
Wild West - Day 16 is the sixteenth level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Save Our Seeds level. To complete this level, the player must protect a Wall-nut in a minecart, located at the third column from the right side of the lawn. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
The player must protect a Wall-nut on a minecart that is very close to the zombies. In addition the zombies come quickly into the lawn and includes the Poncho Zombie. This zombie is detrimental and should be dealt with fast. In addition a close set up should be used to protect the Wall-nut. This will be useful combatting the Prospector Zombie, if the player doesn't want to use a backwards attacking plant. Using multi-lane attacks will help trying to set up a proper defense during the course of the level.
Remember, keep watch of the position of the endangered Wall-nut. The player can easily ignore this and lose the level because of it.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||-||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|11||- - +||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|15||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||2 4 -1 -5 +3||None||Final flag|
Note: This strategy is for all versions.
- Required plants:
- Do what you need to do first.
- Plant one column Pea Pods with three or more heads. Then plant one column of Split Peas.
- You may need one column of Lightning Reeds because it is a bit helpful in this level.
- Keep moving the Wall-nut to where there are no zombies. If all five lines have zombies, then you need to plant another Wall-nut in front of it.
- Repair Wall-nuts when it reaches its third degrade.
- Created by Flying-casual
- Required plants:
- Start out by planting as many sun plants as possible, using a Potato Mine to take out the first zombie.
- When the next two zombies arrive, plant a Snapdragon, and get a whole column of those in (preferably in column 5).
- Keep building up sun plants and Snapdragons, then add in two columns of Split Peas and add Wall-nuts as necessary in column 6.
- Repair the endangered Wall-nut with Plant Food.
- Before the 1.9 update, the player could not lose any lawn mowers.