- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 15.
Wild West - Day 15 is the fifteenth level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. To complete this level, the player must not lose more than two plants. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
- This level can be tricky because of the combination of the objective and the Pianist Zombie. Because the Pianist Zombie can instantly destroy plants, and the player must not lose more than 2 plants, this can be struggling to deal with. A Pianist Zombie appears early in the level too. However, only two Pianist Zombies appear in the level. The objective makes defeating the first few zombies difficult, as the player cannot use instant plants such as Potato Mine to defeat the zombies. Using ranged plants like Bloomerang will aid the player.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||1 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|10||None||600%/7 Plant Food, final flag|
- Required plants:
- First, plant three Twin Sunflowers. Try to collect sun as fast as you can. Plant more Twin Sunflowers if needed.
- Fill all the minecarts with Melon-pults. Keep moving it and kill the Pianist Zombie quickly before it crushes your plants.
- You can plant more Coconut Cannons or Kiwifruits to make this level easier. You can also bring in Wall-nuts if you want.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the cowboy zombies at Level 2 or above, along with no lawn mowers.
- The player can kill the levelled up Pianist Zombies with Spikeweeds, but that would cause the player to not be able to use any other instant-kill plants. Levelled up ranged attackers would be useful in this level. The level objective does not count losing zombies though, so the player can use Magic Mushroom's Plant Food to summon zombies so that they can stall as well as damage the enemies.
- Do the things you need to get ready.
- Plant Snow Peas, Asparaguses and Kiwifruits to attack.
- There are two Pianist Zombies in this level, each time you see one, instant-kill it with Spikeweed if needed before it kills any of your defenses.
- Don't forget to use Plant Food.