- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 14.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
- This level has a high concentration of Chicken Wrangler Zombies, as well as some Pianist Zombies. Using plants like Lightning Reed and Spikeweed will greatly aid the player to winning this level. Luckily, the player is given lots of time to set up some defenses before the biggest threats come around.
- Buckethead Cowboy can appear via Dynamic Difficulty, which can either increase or decrease the difficulty of this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|6||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||2||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||None||100% Plant Food; first flag|
|9||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|11||1 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|13||2 4 1 2 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|15||4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food; final flag|
- Required plants:
- Start the level off normally. Quickly fill the minecarts with 3 five-headed Pea Pods, as they will help deal with the Pianist Zombies.
- Plant one Lightning Reed on the second lane and one on the fourth lane. Zombie Chickens should be easy to deal with by now.
- You may try planting one column of Wall-nuts quickly, but this may not be necessary if you plant the Pea Pods quickly enough.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 2 or above, along with no lawn mowers.
- Although the Pianist Zombie and Chicken Wrangler Zombie are both levelled up, it would be not much a problem with Lightning Reeds and Spikeweeds. However, the Chicken Wrangler Zombie can cause the player to lose concentration on defeating other hordes of leveled-up zombies.
- Do the things you need to get ready.
- Plant Snow Peas and Kiwifruit to attack. Plant Lightning Reeds and Spikeweeds to weaken the zombies, as well as to kill the two biggest threats in the level.
- You can also plant some Magic Mushrooms to attack backwards and use its Plant Food effect to summon zombies to stall and deal damage.