- For the Chinese version of the level, see Wild West - Day 14 (Chinese version).
This level has a high concentration of Chicken Wrangler Zombies, as well as some Pianist Zombies. Using plants like Lightning Reed and Spikeweed will greatly aid the player to winning this level. Luckily, the player is given lots of time to set up some defenses before the biggest threats come around.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|6||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||2||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||None||100% Plant Food; first flag|
|9||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|11||1 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|13||2 4 1 2 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|15||4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food; final flag|
- Required plants:
- Start the level off normally. Quickly fill the minecarts with 3 five-headed Pea Pods, as they will help deal with the Pianist Zombies.
- Plant one Lightning Reed on the second lane and one on the fourth lane. Zombie Chickens should be easy to deal with by now.
- You may try planting one column of Wall-nuts quickly, but this may not be necessary if you plant the Pea Pods quickly enough.
- Created by MartinUWH
- Required plants:
- Wait until the first zombie appears, then plant a Chili Bean in the first column of the lane in which he appears. This gives you the longest possible delay until further zombies appear. Where possible, keep doing this.
- Plant Twin Sunflowers in Column 5 and protect them with Wall-nuts in Column 6 and Spikerocks/Spikeweeds in Column 7. Optionally, also plant Twin Sunflowers in Column 3 of the first lane and Column 4 of the fifth lane.
- Plant a Lightning Reed on the second lane and another on the fourth lane.
- Plant Pea Pods on the minecarts or in Column 1, as the opportunity presents itself.
- Plant Spikerocks/Spikeweeds in Column 9. Deals immediate damage to newly-appearing zombies and also instantly destroys Pianist Zombies.
- Plant Spikerocks/Spikeweeds in Column 8 of the first, third and fifth lanes.
- Plant a Cherry Bomb or Chili Bean in Column 8 of the second or fourth lane if the zombies get too numerous.
- If you have come straight to Wild West without first completing Pirate Seas - Day 21, where you gain the seventh seed slot, the Pea Pod, Cherry Bomb or Lightning Reed may be dropped. However, if not using the Lightning Reed, make sure that you have planted a full line of Spikerock/Spikeweed in front of the Wall-nuts before the Chicken Wrangler Zombies appear. And if not using the Pea Pod or Cherry Bomb, make sure that you keep replanting the Wall-nuts the moment that they are eaten.