Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Wild West - Day 14 (Chinese version).
This level has a high concentration of the Chicken Wrangler Zombie, as well as some Pianist Zombies. Using plants like Lightning Reed and Spikeweed will greatly aid the player to winning this level. Luckily, the player has lots of time to set up some defenses before the biggest threats come around.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|6||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||2||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||None||100% Plant Food; first flag|
|9||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|11||1 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|13||2 4 1 2 4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|15||4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||1 2 3 4 5||None||100% Plant Food; final flag|
- Suggested plants
- Start the level off normally. Quickly fill the minecarts with 3 five-headed Pea Pods, as they will help deal with the Pianist Zombies.
- Plant one Lightning Reed on the second lane and one on the fourth lane. Zombie Chickens should be easy to deal with by now.
- You may try planting one column of Wall-nuts quickly, but this may not be necessary if you plant the Pea Pods quickly enough.