- For the Chinese version of the level, see Wild West - Day 13 (Chinese version).
Wild West - Day 13 is the thirteenth level of Wild West in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a regular level that introduces a new zombie called the Zombie Bull. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
The new Zombie Bull can cause some havoc if the player doesn't set up properly. The Zombie Bull will launch a Zombie Bull Rider 3 tiles ahead of it when it comes into contact with a plant. This zombie also has the health of a Buckethead, making it more difficult to deal with. Using cheap plants can help with this because they will activate the Zombie Bull's ability and launch the Zombie Bull Rider not too far. If the player has Cherry Bomb, this plant is an excellent choice for dealing with this new zombie, as it will instantly kill it without launching the zombie. Using the newly acquired Melon-pult is great too, as it can dish out some heavy damage to it. The minecarts present in this level makes using Melon-pult an advantage. Lastly, if the player has it, E.M.Peach can stun it because it is, surprisingly, a robot.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|7||+3||None||100% Plant Food|
|10||1 3 5||None||400%/7 Plant Food; first flag|
|13||1 2 4 5||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|14||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|16||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|17||-4 -5 +1 +2||None||100% Plant Food|
|20||1 2 3 4 5 -1 -2 -4 +3 +5||None||Final flag; 100% Plant Food|
- Required plants:
- Do what you need to be ready for the Zombie Bulls. Plant at least one column of Melon-pults, Wall-nuts and Split Peas. Repeaters may be planted for later.
- When a Zombie Bull comes, immediately plant a Potato Mine under it. The Zombie Bull will be forced to throw its Zombie Bull Rider past your plants. You may use a Cherry Bomb to kill it instantly.
- Now plant one column of Repeaters. But still, be careful of Zombie Bulls and Prospector Zombies.
- Remember to use Plant Food when you are having troubles.
- You can choose the Pea Pod instead of the Repeater, as two five-headed Pea Pods on minecarts are effective.
- Chili Bean may be useful against Zombie Bulls. Try replacing Repeater to use it.
- *: Removed