- For the Chinese version of the level, see Wild West - Day 12 (Chinese version).
This Not OK Corral level has different plants from the others, those being Bloomerang and Lightning Reed. These plants are very weak and defeating some of these zombies can be a struggle if the plants are not placed correctly. For instance, some Buckethead Cowboys appear in this level. These can be difficult to deal with as the given plants are weak. Keep in mind the 2 plants alternate in-between rounds, so the player should realize this and strategize.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Plant Bloomerangs on all minecart tracks. Then, plant Lightning Reeds outside of minecart tracks. Note to plant it in the right place. It is recommended for you to plant a Bloomerang in the second column in the minecart.
- Keep moving the Bloomerangs to kill Conehead Cowboys and Buckethead Cowboys.
- A version of this level is played in Step 3 of the Gem Jam Epic Quests set.