- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 11.
Wild West - Day 11 is the eleventh level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a regular level, and the layout is exactly the same as Day 1. However, in order to complete this level, the player must not spend more the 500 sun. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Cowboy Zombies at Level 1.
- 500 sun is not a lot to set a proper defense. However, the toughest zombie to beat is a Conehead Cowboy, so it should not be that hard to set a defense to win.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||2 3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|4||4 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||None||100% Plant Food|
|10||None||400%/7 Plant Food, final flag|
- Required plants:
- Plant only one Sunflower or Sun-shroom and not on the minecart.
- Plant only a Pea Pod with only three heads the first minecart from left and Wall-nut on the second.
- Keep moving it. Do not plant another Wall-nut, because now you can only use 25 sun left, unless you chose the Sun-shroom, in which then you can replace the Wall-nut, but not plant another one.
- The Pea Pod's Plant Food ability will help you, so do not forget to use Plant Food.
Coconut Cannon Strategy
You do not need Sunflowers as they use 50 sun. Start by collecting sun. When the first zombie comes, put a Potato Mine in the third column in the zombie's row. Use Iceberg Lettuce on him to further delay the next zombie. Repeat this for the second zombie. When the third and fourth zombies come, you should have enough sun for a Coconut Cannon. Put it in the minecart in the first column. Shoot it at the zombies when they come to the third column. The splash damage will kill both of them. Keep doing this for other zombies. Try to shoot in the second or fourth row, as this will maximize the use of the splash damage unless there are no zombies in those rows or if the Conehead Zombie is in another row. Always shoot directly at Coneheads, because the splash damage alone cannot kill it in one shot. Save up all of your Plant Food until the final wave. Then, plant an Iceberg Lettuce anywhere where it cannot be triggered. Use your Plant Food on it so you have time for your Cannon to kill all the zombies.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the Cowboy Zombies at Level 2 or above, along with no lawn mowers.
- Level 2 or above zombies can be very difficult to defeat without levelled up plants and 500 sun. The player needs to use a strong plant to defeat all of these zombies.
Created by Snapdragon717
- Plants needed:
- Homing Thistle (preferably leveled up to 3 or higher)
1. Place a Homing Thistle on the upmost minecart
2. Place another Homing Thistle on the leftmost minecart.
3. Use Plant Food when needed.
This should be able to complete the level.
(Credit goes to Intellectual Games)
Use Iceberg Lettuce to stall the first zombie, then plant a Kiwifruit in the very back mine cart. It is optional to put a second Kiwifruit on the second mine cart. From then on, collect Plant Food from the zombies and use it only if absolutely necessary. Always move the back minecart with the Kiwifruit in it. It is optional to continue using Iceberg Lettuce and other instant-uses to stall zombies.