- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 11.
Wild West - Day 11 is the eleventh level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player must not spend more than 500 sun in order to complete the level. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- 500 sun is not a lot to set a proper defense. However, the toughest zombie to beat is a Conehead Cowboy, so it should not be that hard to set a defense to win.
- Level 2 and 3 zombies can be very difficult to defeat without leveled up plants and 500 sun. A good strategy is to use 4 Asparaguses. The game will level it up to 3 for free (as long as you get stars), so once they're leveled up, this level can be passed easily.
Created by Snapdragon717
Homing Thistle (preferably Leveled up to 3 or higher)
1. Place a Homing Thistle on the upmost minecart
2. Place another Homing Thistle on the leftmost minecart.
3. Use Plant Food when needed.
This should be able to complete the level (works with Hard Mode as well).