- For the international version of this level, see Wild West - Day 10.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Wild West - Day 10 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Wild West - Day 10 is the tenth level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a regular level featuring two new zombies: Chicken Wrangler Zombie and the Zombie Chicken. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Cowboy Zombies at Level 1.
- The Chicken Wrangler Zombie has the toughness of a Basic Zombie, but it can release many Zombie Chickens, one of the fastest zombies in the game, although they are very weak. Lightning Reed, Spikeweed, Spikerock, or any fast-attacking plant is recommended to deal with the Zombie Chickens. However, the Lightning Reed is the best choice, since it will kill multiple chickens with one zap. The Pianist Zombie appears in this level, so high damaging plants should be used to deal with it, as well as an area of effect plant like Snapdragon to deal with the constantly moving zombies.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|5||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||None||100% Plant Food|
|9||2 4||None||600%/7 Plant Food, First Flag|
|11||1 2 3 4 5 3||None|
|12||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|16||None||500%/7 Plant Food|
|17||None||100% Plant Food|
|18||1 2 3 4 5||None||Final flag|
- Required plants:
- Do what you need to be ready. Plant Wall-nuts fast.
- Plant at least three Lightning Reeds in different lanes. Then plant one column of three-headed Pea Pods.
- When a Chicken Wrangler Zombie comes, if you do not have a Lightning Reed, plant it immediately. Zombie Chickens are sometimes very tricky if you do not pay attention to them.
- The Pianist Zombie is not a threat if you plant a five-headed Pea Pod in the full-column minecart.
- Created by Pinkgirl234
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers. This also includes planting Sunflowers on the minecart rails on the column closest to the Lawn mowers.
- Plant Peashooters on the third column and Magnifying Grasses on the fourth column. You can also opt to use Laser Beans as well.
- If necessary, plant Wall-nuts on the sixth column (or even on the minecart on the fifth column) to serve as defenses against huge waves of zombies, most especially during the arrivals of Chicken Wrangler Zombies.
- Don't forget to use Iceberg Lettuces and even Cherry Bombs at necessary cases while setting up your defense.
- When you store up enough Plant Food, feed them to the Magnifying Grasses during the arrival of huge waves of zombies.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the Cowboy Zombies at Level 2 or above, along with no lawn mowers.
- Multiple Level 2 Chicken Wrangler Zombies along with the Level 2 Pianist Zombie and other Level 2 zombies can cause the player's defense to break apart. The player should use strong attacking combos along with leveled-up defense plants.
The player likely to not have a Level 2 Chili Bean, which means he/she has to use a powerful attacking combo against them.
- Required plants:
- Do whatever you need to do to get ready. Plant Acid Lemons to attack the zombies. Plant Lightning Reed to beat the Zombie Chickens. Use Wall-nut to defend yourself from being eaten if needed. Use Plant Food when necessary.