(translation: White Radish)
|Unlocked||Collect 10 White Radish Puzzle Pieces|
White Radish has learnt qigong for many years, but he has only learnt one trick: never move.
White Radish (白萝卜; pinyin: bái luóbo) is the first plant obtained in Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. In exchange for having lower health than a Wall-nut, it cannot be pulled by Qigong Zombie or sucked in by a black hole. Additionally, plants behind it cannot be pulled or sucked as well.
Note: In-game, White Radish's toughness is Elevated and its recharge is Fast.
白萝卜 (White Radish)
Sun cost: 125
白萝卜学了很多年气功, 但他一直都只会一招: 纹丝不动。
White Radish roots on the ground steadily, defending against Qigong Zombies and black holes.
Plant feature: white plant
Plants vs. Zombies 2
Plant Food effect
When fed Plant Food, it will clone itself once.
It now creates two White Radishes.
This plant is useful in levels with black holes and the Qigong Zombie. Try to plant a White Radish in front of offensive plants to prevent them from being pulled away. It is not recommended to use it against Mecha-Football Zombie or Fisherman Zombie, since it will just push or pull them. Against the Gunpowder Devil, White Radish can help, as it summons Qigong Zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for White Radish.
- It, Infi-nut, Chard Guard, Endurian, and Celery Stalker are the only defensive plants that have Elevated toughness.
- It is the first of three defensive plants that have a Fast recharge. The other ones being Red Stinger (when planted far from the house) and Primal Wall-nut.
- As it is buried into earth, it cannot be planted on wooden planks in Pirate Seas. It shares this trait with Potato Mine, Bamboo Shoot, Celery Stalker, Primal Potato Mine, and Escape Root.
- Like Tall-nut and Garlic (both only in the first game), it cries when it is low on health.
- It has feet-like roots, and some of its leaves tied back in a ponytail.
- Despite being able to resist the pull of Qigong Zombie, White Radish cannot resist the push of the Mecha-Football Zombie and the pull of Fisherman Zombie.
- When fed with Plant Food, it makes the same noise that Potato Mine makes when Plant Food is used on it.
- Its recharge is very unique, as it will only start recharging after the player collects the second sun. Before that, it cannot be planted.
- It is one of two Radishes in the series. This is the first. The second is Rescue Radish.
- It is the only Chinese plant to be such.