Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arc welding himself to one of Zomboss' mega blimps was one of the lower points of his employment at Zomboss Inc. He's now been demoted to the front lines and placed on probation.
The Welder packs an explosive punch, dealing fire damage over time.
The Welding Blaster is the primary weapon of the Welder. The facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The damage per hit at all ranges base and critical is 26.
- The max DPS at all ranges is 46.1.
- The splash damage at all ranges is 10.
- The weapon has a fire effect which activates with a hit from the weapon. The fire effect deals 5 damage per second for 4 seconds. The effect activates from splash damage as well.
- The ammo in a clip is 15.
- The reload time is 2.5 seconds.
- The projectile speed is slow.
- The weapon is semi-auto.
- The bloom is low.
Proximity Sonic Mine
An alternate ability of the Sonic Grenade, the Proximity Sonic Mine is a landmine which can stun plants for about five seconds when stepped on and makes Chompers come out of their burrow. This can be very useful for defending a teleporter or trying to escape from plants.
The Jackhammer allows for quicker movement.
An alternate ability of Jackhammer, the Turbo Jackhammer travels faster, but lasts for a shorter amount of time.
Zombot Drone - GW1 Only
Rocket Drone - GW1 Only
The Rocket Drone is an alternate version of Zombot Drone having more health (20). It is equipped with the Mean Beam and Lone Cone.
Big Bolt Blaster - GW2 Only
Heat Resistant Reloader
With a heat resistant reloader the reload times improve.
Extra Heat Storage
Heating storage improved resulting in an increase in ammo capacity.
Extra Hot Fireballs
Who wants some extra Hot Fireballs? They look great, they're hot, and they increase damage.
Unlocking (Garden Warfare only)
In order to unlock this variant, the player must reach rank 10 with the Engineer class. They need to do this by completing challenges with the Engineer and any of its variants. The player earns a character piece for each rank they level up starting at level 6 all the way to level 10.
- He appears in the special wave Flame Retardant in Garden Ops.
- While the Welder's appearance remains the same from Garden Warfare, his mask has been redesigned in Garden Warfare 2.