|Special||The first plant he runs into dies in one strike unless it's a Hard-nut with enough health|
|Weakness|| (Takes away barbell)|
(can withstand a barbell smash)
|First seen||The Sever Glades Level 1|
|Cost of neighbor attack||10,000 coins|
|Training cost||4200 coins|
|Training time||10 minutes|
|He lifts weights in order to make up for crippling anxiety over his merely average walking speed.|
Weightlifter Zombie is a zombie in Plants vs. Zombies Adventures. He is introduced in The Sever Glades Level 1. He has lost his right arm but has a very muscular left arm, and when he uses his barbell on a plant, the plant dies instantly. However, this does not apply to the Hard-nut, as they can survive one smash. The Weightlifter Zombie's weakness is the Magnet Plant, which takes the barbell and the arm holding it.
He lifts weights in order to make up for crippling anxiety over his merely average walking speed.
Weightlifter Zombie's barbell absorbs 40 normal damage shots or it is lost when he attacks a plant (at this point he loses his barbell) and is defeated at 44 normal damage shots.
- The Sever Glades: All levels
- The Sand Dooms: 7, 21 to 26
- Zombitorium Manor: 8, 19 to 30
- Reclaiming lots: The Chilly Lot and The Sunny Lot
Use a Shamrock, a Bamboo Shoot, or a Repeater to kill him, since the Shamrock shoots far, so it won't get killed fast. Bamboo Shoot's projectile is very strong, but try to use Plant Perk on it to expand its range and to prevent it from dying. The Repeater is a good defense too, as it deals very high damage.
For Brainball, a good strategy for when one of these is spawned is to let him stay in the back until you get near a Wall-nut. Speed him up near it and let him eat the Wall-nut. If there are no more Wall-nuts, his dumbbell makes a good defense.
- His handkerchief hat represents the American flag.
- When he is in the Magnet Plant's range, Magnet Plant attracts both the barbell and his arm.
- This is possibly meaning that the Weightlifter Zombie's arm is not real, or it may be due to his grip on the barbell.
- Also, this means his arm could be made out of, or include a small amount of, metal.
- When he loses his barbell, his speed remains the same, even though one would speed up after losing a heavy object.
- He is the only zombie that can lose both of his arms.
- Whenever he loses his barbell from damage, he plays the same animation of him eating a plant.
- One can hear a crunching noise be made when he drops it.
- There is a glitch that when he tries to eat a plant, he will drop the barbell, but when so many shots are hitting him, the animation will keep on looping, not defeating the plant.
- He has a rip in one of his shoes, showing his toes.
- Only a Hard-nut with enough health can survive a smash from him.
- It is the only zombie that is missing one of their arms without getting hit by any plants.