|Tribe||Pet Imp Zombie|
|A walrus seemed the obvious choice. After all, horses don't go on land *and* water.|
Walrus Rider is a premium rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Sneaky class. He costs 5 to play, and has 3/4. He has the Anti-Hero 3 and Amphibious traits, and does not have any abilities. His plant counterpart is Poison Oak.
- Class: Sneaky
- Tribes: Imp Pet Zombie
- Traits: Amphibious, Anti-Hero 3
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Rare
A walrus seemed the obvious choice. After all, horses don't go on land *and* water.
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Uncommon → Premium - Rare
Walrus Rider can be considered to be a more expensive version of Stealthy Imp, trading 2 additional brains and the lack of Gravestone trait for 2 more health and Amphibious. The player will most likely find Walrus Rider's Amphibious trait to be a key point when choosing one over the other, as Walrus Rider's increased health is more or less negated by its lack of protection against trick, and both of the cards have poor stats for their cost anyway. Using this against Solar Flare or Chompzilla can lead to an easy win, due to the lack of amphibious plants, as long they don't instantly destroy it.
As a pet fighter, Walrus Rider can also find a place in Brain Freeze's pet deck, providing synergies with Cat Lady and Zookeeper. Additionally, Walrus Rider is classified as an Imp, which can also synergize with Imp Commander and Toxic Waste Imp.
If the player is facing against a Walrus Rider on the water lane, Sweet Potato or Whipvine can use their abilities to move Walrus Rider into another lane, removing him from the water lane and blocking one attack. It is recommended to try and destroy this zombie quickly after, as Sneaky heroes have access to Smoke Bomb to move Walrus Rider back into a water lane.
- The Imp on the walrus is very reminiscent to the one on Dodo Rider Zombie.
- This is the only Anti-Hero card with Amphibious.
- He is one of the three zombie cards with the Anti-Hero trait, the other two being Stealthy Imp and Mini-Ninja.
- Coincidentally, all of them are in the Sneaky class and are part of the Imp tribe.